If you want to quickly jump start your photography skills and take them to the next level, this course is for you. Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Photography will teach you the ins and outs of photography technique, help you master the fundamentals of composition, and empower you to create breathtaking images on your camera or mobile device. Go from A to Z in photography and shoot stunning photographs this seamless learning experience.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Select the best camera and lenses for your photography needs
- Make better photographs of your everyday life (regardless of how busy you are)
- Master essential composition techniques to create more dynamic images
- Direct and expertly frame your subjects in portrait photography
- Make timeless black and white photographs and color photographs that pop
- Capture “decisive moments” and tell better stories in street photography
- Conquer your fears and shoot street photography like a pro
- Take better selfies of yourself, and make great portraits of your friends and family
- Transform ordinary objects and make them look interesting and beautiful
Along the way, you’ll also learn about the exposure triangle (the relationship between aperture, shutter speed, and ISO) and when to use flash or natural light. You’ll also gain an intuitive sense of what to look for when making photograph. You’ll learn about the rule of thirds, the golden triangle, and other dynamic composition techniques to create truly stunning photographs.
In the second part of the course, you’ll learn how to post-process your images in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and the VSCO app on your mobile device.
- The pros and cons of RAW vs JPEG
- How to choose your best photographs to edit/post-process
- How to organize, manage, and safely backup your photographs on the cloud
- The best filters in VSCO to apply to your phone photos
- How to create your own presets in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- How to use presets to create your own signature look in photography
This course will inspire you to immediately make better photographs with 5 engaging and entertaining demos, as well as 8 practical and fun activities to empower you. Regardless of how busy you are, you will have the opportunity to start making better photographs of your everyday life, and start sharing them with your friends, family, and followers. This course will also provide you with unique branding and marketing strategies to begin monetizing your photography.
Learn how to:
- Build a dedicated following on social media and make your own photography website/blog
- Publish and share your work with creative confidence
- Stay inspired and continue to innovate in your work
- Integrate profitable monetization and pricing strategies
The reason why you will enjoy this course is because my teaching style is down-to-earth, friendly, practical, and also philosophical. I know how busy you are, so in this course I will only provide you with the essentials of photography, for you to immediately start making great photographs that wow you and your viewer. When I started off in photography, I had a difficult time mastering the fundamentals of my camera, technical settings, and making better compositions. Therefore, I have distilled all of my lessons in photography, to make your learning experience as seamless and fun as possible.
Don’t miss this opportunity to finally start learning how to make great photographs. Let’s start making great photographs together, today!
Excited to have you,