Ultimate Agile Scrum Master 2022 + Certification Training
What you'll learn
- Understand the concept & application of core Agile values (Agile Manifesto)
- How to use Scrum to turn your product vision into real products
- How to prepare & pass the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) Certification Exam
- Detailed case study to simulate of end-to-end Scrum process
- Relevant practice exams for Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) Certification
- Comparison between Agile & Waterfall model in Product Development
- How to start practicing Scrum with your team & be an effective Scrum Master
- How to translate your product ideas into clear and relevant user experiences & requirements
- How to turn user experiences into actionable tasks that make up real product features
- How to regularly inspect your product and adapt it to market changes
- Learn a about the Scrum concepts: Scrum Theory & Scrum Values
- Understand and apply the roles in a Scrum Team: Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers
- Run proper Scrum Events: The Sprint, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Create relevant Scrum Artifacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment
- How to write clear and concise user stories
- How to maximise product quality with the Definition of Done
- How to effectively track your Sprint progress using Scrum Boards
- How to create and make use of Burndown Charts
- How to estimate your backlog work with planning poker
- No specific experience or tools needed for this course.
* All Scrum-related contents are fully based on the latest Scrum Guide (2020) and latest industry standards.
This course teaches you everything there is to know about Agile & Scrum in a simple, clear, and engaging way - which is what Agile & Scrum are meant to be. In other words, you'll be learning Agile in an Agile way.
This course is designed specifically to help you:
become a great Agile & Scrum practitioner
build great products that are used and loved by many
get your Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification from Scrum .org
So, why is this course special?
This course is meant to be efficient. I know your time is valuable, so I've structured the contents and delivery of this course in a way so you can get all the knowledge in the shortest possible time. This way, you can save time to quickly put your knowledge into practice and start enjoying the benefit.
You will get in-depth understanding on why Agile is relevant, and how it compares with the traditional product development process.
You will get a complete look at Scrum as described by the 2020 Scrum Guide, along with valuable insights from real-world application of Agile & Scrum through years of my experience as Scrum Master and Agile Coach. You'll also get a balanced combination of conceptual & practical information on Scrum.
To really immerse you in Scrum, we’ll be going through detailed simulation of end-to-end product development activities using Scrum. You will see detailed steps on how to turn a product vision into real product using Scrum.
You will see how a product vision is fleshed out into detailed user experiences, which are then refined and translated into actionable tasks, that turns into real product with relevant features.
All material is presented using rich visuals to give a simple, clear, and engaging delivery of contents - so you’ll have a pleasant learning experience.
You will get many quizzes and practice exams designed to simulate real exam experience. These exams are packed with relevant questions to help you gain all the confidence and knowledge to pass the PSM I certification exam from Scrum .org.
Compared to institution-led Agile & Scrum courses in the market with similar content & delivery, this course offers you a very cost-effective way to learn Scrum and help prepare to pass the PSM I certification from Scrum .org.
There is zero risk for you in taking this course, as you have a 30-day money-back guarantee on your course purchases. This means you have a full 30 days to go through the course - and if for any reason you find it falling short, you're guaranteed to get your money back.
I'm here for you all the way - all day, every day. So when you need any clarification, please feel free to reach out. I want you to pass your PSM I certification, and most importantly, I want you to become a great Agile & Scrum practitioner, so you can enjoy your work better and make great products for your clients.
Do have a look at the course preview videos to get a feel of the learning experience. Each video is designed to provide key takeaways so you can keep building on your knowledge as you progress through the course.
When you're ready, click on that 'Sign Up' button, and I'll see you in the course!
The PSM I certification exam access is NOT included in this course, and can be purchased directly from Scrum .org.
The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the creator of this course, and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum .org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum .org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum .org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.
Scrum .org, Professional Scrum Master, PSM I are trademarks of Scrum .org and may be registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for Scrum certification. Particularly Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) from Scrum .org
- Anyone wanting to start practicing Scrum
- Scrum practitioners wanting to improve their Scrum knowledge and skills
- Product Managers wanting to build better products
- Team members wanting to progress their careers in the software development space
- Aspiring Product Owners, Scrum Masters, or Developers
- Entrepreneurs wanting to build or currently building digital products
- Product designers wanting to learn how to collaborate with the development team
I’m an agile coach with over 16 years experience in the tech and creative space.
In my career, I’ve seen many companies waste so much time and money on ideas and processes that don't work. Unvalidated assumptions and inability to act on shifting trends are the top reasons why money and effort goes to waste, instead of making value.
Einstein famously said: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. So to nail today's challenges, leaders and their teams must learn to work differently. The only way to reach new heights is to try new things - no ifs or buts about this.
Up till today, I've helped great leaders & teams from all over the world (Australia, New Zealand, UK, US, Singapore, and many more), embrace new ways of working to create enjoyable working culture and deliver better products using agility practices.
Through these activities I also learned tons of valuable insights from practicing agile in the real-world. If these insights are useful to me, I feel they'd also be valuable for others - And that's also the main reason I decided to become an agile coach, so I can pass on the knowledge I've learned, as others have passed on to me before. That way I can also help others in their agile journey.