UK Property Deal Analysis
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to analyse a property deal
- Be able to use spreadsheet analysis for the UK residential real estate market
- Be able to qualify a property for investment or deal package
- Confidently present a deal or potential investment
- Knowledge of the UK property investment market
- Use Microsoft Excel for analysis
- Basic maths
By the end of this course you will become a professional at analysing potential investment property. You will be able to analyse deals such as buy to let, refinance, refurbish to sell and HMO investment. This course will help you become an expert in property acquisition. UK Property Deal Analysis focuses on residential property in the UK and is ideal for property traders and investors who are looking to calculate the returns on property deals. From doing initial searches, to spreadsheet analysis, to presenting a deal, the course will take you through each stage of a professional investment analysis report.
You could consider a career as a property trader or sourcer or you may want to be a professional investor building your own portfolio of property.
The course is suitable for beginners and experienced property professionals but I do expect you to have knowledge of UK property investment. The course will not teach you the investment strategies of buy to let or HMO for example.
The training does not cover commercial property investment or land acquisition which is a lot more complicated and involves complex legal agreements and planning permissions.
So, if you want to be an expert in residential property investment in your town then buy this course. Don't waste thousands of pounds on expensive courses and seminars when you can get the information right here at a very low price.
- Anybody interested in investing in the UK residential property market
- Anybody interested in becoming a property dealer or trader
- Both beginners and experienced property investors who wish to source their own property