Complete guide to UI / UX Wireframing
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is UI / UX ?
- Process of User interface and User Experience design .
- What is Wire framing ?
- Complete guide to Balsamiq Mockup .
- Creating UI / UX interactive wire frame in Balsamiq Mockup .
- Advance Prototype in Marvell App.
- Balsamiq Mockup
Have you ever wondered about the user interface and user experience (UI/UX) design process? The coolest parts of these processes are wire-framing and sketching. These processes are about producing the very first examples of the application or website that you want to build.
You can draw wire frames with a pencil on actual paper if you have some drawing skills, but what could be better than a computer and software to help you with this?
In this course, we will:
- talk about wire-framing basics and why we need wireframes and sketches of our user interfaces
- discuss what a user interface is and we look at the UI/UX design process
- consider the required tools and we look at Balsamiq Mockups software in depth
- create interactive buttons in Balsamiq Mockups
- learn how to export your files from Balsamiq and use these in another cool prototyping app called Marvel
You will learn everything, from the basics of user interfaces to how to make a Mobile Chat application.
Features of this class:
1- Easy to follow
2- No need of any advance understanding of graphic software programmes
3- A complete guide
4- Project oriented
5- Project files and assets If you are new to UI/UX design and want an in-depth look at this important phase of UI/UX design, then this course is perfect for you. Let’s get started!
- This course is for people with a little bit knowledge in graphic software like Photoshop , Illustrator , Corel draw or Sketch .
- Definition of User interface and User experience itself .
- Process of UI / UX Design ?