UI/UX Design With Figma : 5+ Real World Projects(2022)
What you'll learn
- Learn to design for all types of devices using Figma and other tools used by some of the top designers in the world
- Master both Web and Mobile design principles and how to go from sketching to fully fledged high fidelity designs that will wow customers
- Learn to be a designer as well as a web developer at the same time (a rare combination of skills that is in high demand)!
- Learn UI/UX best practices using the latest trends in the industry
- You'll be able to send your finished work to other professionals in the correct formats.
- You will be able to start earning money from your UI/UX Skills.
- Learn to design websites & mobile phone apps.
- You will learn how to reuse design elements for future projects
- Wireframing in order to produce a functional prototype
- The principles of User Interface Design and Prototyping
- Working with your clients/team right within Figma
- Building interactive prototypes to share with co-workers and clients
- Creating great experiences with applications of UX Design
Figma is a leading design software, helping teams and individuals create designs faster and more efficiently. Figma is free and you can use it right on your web browser, on Mac, and on Windows.
The course has a practical component that takes you step-by-step through the workflow of a professional app designer. From user flow diagrams to wireframing to mockups and prototypes.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to create beautiful and lovable apps that leave people with a smile on their faces.
The UI/UX Design With Figma Course is great for people with absolutely no design experience or experienced designers who want to get up to speed quickly with mobile app design and web design. We'll explore key UI and UX concepts that are essential to building good-looking and easy-to-use apps that are loved by users.
Using the latest best practices in Web Design and Mobile Design as well as User Interface and User Experience Design (UI/UX), this course focuses on efficiently getting you from zero to a point where you can get hired or win freelance contracts. We will use in-demand tools like Figma to show you a full workflow from start to finish.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners, newbies & amateurs in the field of UI/UX design.
- You are a complete beginner looking to become a designer and freelance
- Beginner/Intermediate designers interested in earning income as a freelance designer
- Anyone who wants to get hired as a Web Designer, Mobile Designer, UI/UX Designer
- Beginner-level designers interested in user interface & user experience design (UI/UX)
Chetan is the instructor of some of the highest-rated Video editing and technical courses online.
Having been a self-taught video editor and programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials, and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don't know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don't have $1000+ to spend on video editing and programming institute. Any skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real-life skills that are current and they should not waste a student's valuable time.
He is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable content creation and software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Chetan promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and skills, Chetan's courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
See you inside the courses!