UiPath RPA in large projects
What you'll learn
- Learn how to work in a team that develops and RPA project
- Build a producer-consumer robot
- Understand best practices rules for creating enterprise robots
- A Microsoft Windows computer with an internet connection (UiPath has no Mac version)
- At least 6 months experience with UiPath Development
- RPA Developer Foundation diploma is mandatory
Note: This course is for candidates having +6 months of working experience in developing RPA solutions with UiPath
This course will help you understand how you can create large enterprise projects with the UiPath Solution - from analysis to having robots ready to be deployed at the client.
What you’ll learn from this course:
How to work with Source Control (explained in detail)
Steps to have a stable robot
Decrease the development time
Identify bugs before running
How to make easy the testing phase
How you create an agreement between two processes
Organize folders, name your workflows
Basic notions with UiPath Orchestrator
Build robots that:
Replay unlimited times a YouTube video
Deal with Orchestrator queues
With the producer-consumer pattern
As a bonus, you will also get the elements of working with Source Control - where this is a must when you work in a team, as:
How you can split the work in parallel
Create a local and remote repository
Various methods to undo, if you did something by mistake
Deal with conflicts
Revert the source code of the robot in time
See how the solution looked months ago
Audit logging and tracing
Why should you take this course: RPA job market increased 10 times in the last 4 years! UiPath is the most popular tool in Europe and the #1 in the whole world.
Who this course is for:
- UiPath RPA Developers with at least 6 month of experience
- UiPath RPA Developers who want to work in a large enterprise
Acting as a software developer for more than 10 years.
Now UiPath Architect and co-founder at Automation Pill, a company that helps organizations to optimize their costs by automating repetitive mundane tasks.
My objective is to help you to grow, become employable faster, and show you techniques to increase your wage.