UiPath 2023 - Level 1 RPA Developer
What you'll learn
- Reliable RPA techniques from a 2-year UiPath MVP!
- Install UiPath Studio on WINDOWS (there is no Mac version)
- Install packages for automating specific targets
- Understand the UI & tool windows
- Understand the most important RPA activity types
- Understand how to add logic to software robots
- Use "exception handling" to gracefully handle errors
- Schedule robot execution using Orchestrator
- Desire to learn from a 2-year UIPATH MVP!
- A modern WINDOWS computer with Internet connection (UIPath has no Mac version)
- Be familiar with the roles that MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word, websites, and software applications fill in daily business life
- Ideally take the "RPA Overview" course to get a clear idea of the RPA big picture
- Take the "RPA Tech Primer" course before (or in parallel) if you have weak tech skills
If you're not learning robotic process automation, or, RPA, right now… you're already behind.
Much in the same way physical robots have been rapidly replacing industrial, blue-collar jobs, software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white collar jobs… sooner than you think.
THAT is "robotic process automation".
UiPath skills are HOT. I received a quote from a vendor recently and they are asking $207/hr. for their resources. Wow!
In this top-ranked course, 3-time UiPath MVP Bryan Lamb will provide you with a the most critical UiPath skills for robotic process automation work including:
UiPath 2023 platform Installation
Structure (Flowchart vs. Sequence)
Control Flow (Decisions, Loops, Switches)
Error Handling with Try/Catch
Automating Excel interactions
Decomposing a process into reusable sub-components
My goal is to help you get up and running with UiPath processes and best practices faster than any other method, so you can start saving time & money at your company, and level up your career!
I will continuously add more content to this course over time. You'll be notified via email every time I make updates. Your satisfaction is SO important to me, so please let me know if there are any specific topics you'd like me to add to the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their chances of getting and keeping a white collar job in the near future
- Test automation engineers who want to make a larger impact and increase earning potential
- Business leaders who want to automate operations
- Anyone wanting to save time, reduce errors, and improve efficiency by automating common business tasks
Bryan Lamb is a 20 year veteran tech leader, entrepreneur, educator, and a 3-time UiPath MVP. He is a VP of Intelligent Automation at a major US bank by day and creates high quality online training courses in his "spare time"!
Bryan's goal is to help improve YOUR life, help you earn more income, help you gain confidence with a variety of skills, and empower you to do greater things that you ever imagined!