UiPath - Level 1 Robotic Process Automation
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Install UiPath Studio on WINDOWS (there is no Mac version)
- Install packages for automating specific targets
- Understand the UI & tool windows
- Understand the most important RPA activity types
- Understand how to add logic to software robots
- Use "exception handling" to gracefully handle errors
- Schedule robot execution using Orchestrator
- A modern WINDOWS computer with Internet connection (UIPath has no Mac version)
- Be familiar with the roles that MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word, websites, and software applications fill in daily business life
- Ideally take the "RPA Overview" course to get a clear idea of the RPA big picture
- Take the "RPA Tech Primer" course before (or in parallel) if you have weak tech skills
If you're not learning robotic process automation, or, RPA, right now… you're already behind.
Much in the same way physical robots have been rapidly replacing industrial, blue-collar jobs, software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white collar jobs… sooner than you think.
THAT is "robotic process automation".
UiPath skills are HOT. I received a quote from a vendor recently and they are asking $207/hr for their resources. Wow!
In this 5-star course I’ll provide you with a the most critical UiPath skills for robotic process automation work including:
UiPath platform Installation
Structure (Flowchart vs. Sequence)
Control Flow (Decisions, Loops, Switches)
Error Handling with Try/Catch
Automating Excel interactions
Decomposing a process into reusable sub-components
My goal is to help you get up and running with UiPath processes and best practices faster than any other method, so you can start saving time & money at your company, and level up your career!
- Anyone who wants to improve their chances of getting and keeping a white collar job in the near future
- Test automation engineers who want to make a larger impact and increase earning potential
- Business leaders who want to automate operations
- Anyone wanting to save time, reduce errors, and improve efficiency by automating common business tasks
Welcome to the Robotic Process Automation Overview course. In this video I'll provide a high level overview of what's in the course.
UiPath provides a "community edition" version of their UiPath Studio & Orchestrator products. In this lecture we'll take a close look at who can use them and for what purposes.
So you can get a general sense for how we'll use UiPath to create software robots, here I'll give you a rapid-fire end to end demo of building a simple robot. Don't panic if you don't understand everything I show here. I will provide much more detail in future individual lectures.