UiPath Platform Infrastructure Setup Demo
What you'll learn
- Understand UiPath Architecture
- Understand Orchestrator Architecture
- Determine Infrastructure Setup for UiPath Platform ( Orchestrator)
- Find out all the Orchestrator Pre-requisite tools
- Setting up installation practice environment for free
- Orchestrator Prerequisite tools Installation demo
- UiPath Orchestrator End to End Installation Demo
- UiPath Robot End to End Installation Demo
- Validate Orchestrator Installation and Apply License
- UiPath Database Analysis
- RPA Basic Knowledge
- A computer with internet connection
RPA is a hot field with companies being aware of its scope and potential. Among the several RPA tools in the market, UiPath is one of the leading tool. There are many UiPath developers but there are very limited RPA developers with infrastruture knowledge. Many organizations looking for RPA engineers who can setup an end to end UiPath platform for any new projects.
This course provides a demo of end to end UiPath Platform v2020 setup that includes Orchestrator, Robots, Robot Provisions, and all the other prerequisites. You can practice the demo by yourself by setting up the lab environment without any cost.
At end of this course you will learn the following with hands-on experience,
Completely understand the UiPath Architecture
Describe the Orchestrator Eco system architecture
Determine the infrastructure setup of Orchestrator (Hardware and Software)
Know all the prerequisite tools required for Orchestrator installation
Able to download and install all the all the prerequisite tools
Downloading the UiPath Enterprise trail version
Setup practice lab environment at zero cost
Determine the deployment options and required configuration of Orchestrator installation
Install Orchestrator end to end
Apply license to Orchestrator
Provision the Robot to Orchestrator
Able to query and analysis UiPath Database
Prepare checklist for UiPath platform deployments.
and along with this take a practice test at each section for your strong understanding.
Who this course is for:
- UiPath Developers
- RPA Developers
- RPA Infrastructure Engineers
- RPA Engineers
Yuvaraja Kannan is a RPA Architect and Consultant with 8+ years in information technology and 4+years in RPA experience. Yuvaraja has strong expertise in implementing end to end RPA solution from infrastructure setup to production migration. He has implemented multiple RPA projects in various RPA tools. Certified in UiPath, Automation anywhere and NICE APA.