UIKit and SwiftUI Integration Essentials: 1 Hour Course
What you'll learn
- UIKit View in SwiftUI: Students will learn how to embed a UIKit view in a SwiftUI view using the UIViewRepresentable protocol.
- Students will learn how to embed a SwiftUI view in a UIKit view using the UIHostingController.
- Students will learn how to pass data and events between SwiftUI and UIKit views using various techniques, such as delegates and bindings.
- Students will learn best practices for integrating UIKit and SwiftUI frameworks, such as keeping the code clean and maintainable.
- Experience with UIKit is required
- Experience with SwiftUI is required
Welcome to "UIKit and SwiftUI Integration Essentials", the 1-hour course that will teach you how to seamlessly integrate UIKit and SwiftUI in your iOS apps.
In this course, you'll learn how to leverage the power of both UIKit and SwiftUI to create dynamic and responsive user interfaces. You'll begin by learning the basics of UIKit and SwiftUI, including how to create simple user interfaces using these frameworks.
Next, you'll dive deeper into the integration of these two frameworks, learning how to use the best of both worlds to create custom, dynamic user interfaces that take advantage of the unique features of both UIKit and SwiftUI.
By the end of this course, you'll have a solid understanding of how to integrate these two powerful frameworks to create seamless, intuitive user interfaces that your users will love.
Whether you're a seasoned iOS developer or just starting out, this course will give you the essential knowledge and skills you need to build amazing apps with UIKit and SwiftUI. So, what are you waiting for? Let's get started!
Who is this course for:
This course is perfect for iOS app developers who are looking to enhance their skills by learning how to integrate both UIKit and SwiftUI into their projects. It is also suitable for anyone who is interested in iOS app development and has some basic knowledge of Swift and Xcode. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced developer, this course will provide you with valuable insights and techniques to create dynamic and responsive user interfaces using UIKit and SwiftUI.
What will students learn in this course:
The basics of UIKit and SwiftUI frameworks
How to create simple user interfaces using both frameworks
Techniques to integrate UIKit and SwiftUI frameworks for seamless user interface design
How to create custom and dynamic user interfaces using both frameworks
Best practices for combining UIKit and SwiftUI in iOS app development
Tips and tricks for optimizing user experience using UIKit and SwiftUI frameworks
Who this course is for:
- The course is for iOS app developers who have some familiarity with either UIKit or SwiftUI.
- The course is designed to teach students how to integrate both frameworks in their iOS application development projects.
- Students will learn how to embed a UIKit view in a SwiftUI view and vice versa.
- Students will also learn how to communicate between SwiftUI and UIKit views using
- The course will cover best practices for integrating UIKit and SwiftUI frameworks, such as keeping the code clean and maintainable.
My name is Mohammad Azam and I have been programming in iOS for the last 10+ years. Currently, I am teaching Full Stack Development at DigitalCrafts. Before joining DigitalCrafts I worked as a lead mobile developer for many large companies including Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, AIG and Valic. Currently, I am a senior developer at Blinds Dot Com, a Home Depot company. Before iPhone development I was leading projects in Microsoft ASP technology. I was also awarded the Microsoft MVP award five years in a row due to my contributions in the community.
I have also published several of my personal apps to the App Store including Vegetable Tree which was featured by Apple as the most beautiful gardening app on the App Store. I am a frequent speaker at local and national conferences and have authored many articles for many different development magazines.