UI UX Design & Prototyping using Adobe XD - 2020 Essentials
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become a UX designer
- Become a UI designer
- Learn Adobe XD
- Build & test a full app design.
- Learn to prototype your designs in Adobe XD.
- Learn common UI/UX design principles and how to use them in your own designs.
- Learn to create icon sets with Adobe XD.
- Find your creative process.
- Create UX briefs & personas.
- Build a UI/UX design project from beginning to end.
- Learn how to use color and select better colors for design.
- Learn how to use size & contrast in UI/UX design.
- Learn how to use typography
- Learn how space & negative space work in UI/UX design.
- Learn to export designs for review and development.
- You will learn the necessary skills to become a UI/UX designer.
- You will be able to apply these techniques learned in this course to your own design projects.
- Start a professional UI/UX portfolio with the course projects.
- Learn to prototype interactions with Adobe XD.
- Create wireframes and convert them from low-fidelity to high-fidelity
- Learn the necessary UI/UX design terms needed to work in the industry.
- Learn to plan and organize your creative projects.
- Begin your UI/UX career!
- You will need Adobe XD. It's free on the Adobe website.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
This course was crafted to start your UI/UX design career with no experience. While teaching you the latest design & prototyping methods for Adobe XD.
Adobe XD is a vector based design tool developed for UI/UX design by Adobe. One of the leading programs used for User Experience (UX) design, it took the industry by storm with its seamless design to prototyping capability. In this course we will work from the ground up, going through the interface of Adobe XD and each tool to ensure you learn the program and get comfortable using it.
I personally have been using Adobe XD since beta and have made many tutorial videos over the program on my YouTube channel (Caler Edwards). I have gotten to know the program extensively over that time and I think that's what will make me a great teacher for you!
Excited for Adobe XD? Adobe XD is not all we will be learning in this course. We will also learn User Interface (UI) design and User Experience (UX) design from scratch. In this course we will go over several principles of UI/UX and how to use them in your designs. This way you can take what you learn from this course into your own projects. After all the goal of this course is to get you started in your UI/UX design career. Have a great day!! I hope to see you in class!
- This course is for beginners with no design experience or anyone making a switch from another design discipline, like graphic design.
- This course is for anyone interested in starting a design career in User Interface and User Experience design.
- This course is for anyone looking to learn Adobe XD.
- For anyone who wanting to learn Adobe Xd prototyping.
This video will give you an overview of what this course includes and what you will learn by completing this course.
In this video we will download and install the latest version of Adobe XD.
This video will showcase a great icons set by Google called Google Material Icons.
In this video we will dive into Adobe XD and take a look at the programs interface and tools.
This video will cover two features to save you time and improve your workflow, Assets Panel and Creative Cloud Libraries. Creative Cloud Libraries lets you sync your design assets between other Adobe programs like Photoshop and Illustrator. The Assets Panel on the other hand lets you store your colors, character style and symbols inside of your Adobe XD project.
This video will showcase Adobe XD's share for review, share for developers and record. Share for review lets you publish a link that you can send to anyone like a client for them to preview the design and test the prototype. Share for developers lets you publish a link for developers that gives them details about your design so they can seamlessly turn it into code. Finally record lets you record your prototype and save it as a video to add to portfolios and projects.