Unreal Engine 5 - VFX for Games - Stylized Explosion
What you'll learn
- Learn Niagara particle system.
- Learn how to create a Stylized Explosion.
- Learn Material Editor for stylized visual effects.
- Learn Visual Effects for Games.
- Learn how to create textures by hand and with Material Maker.
- Unreal Engine: Basic to Intermediate
- Krita or Photoshop: Basic
- Blender: Basic
- Graphic Tablet Helps
- Unreal Engine 5.3 or above
Get ready to create Stylized Explosions in Unreal Engine 5 with Niagara!
Embark on this adventure to build unique explosions for games and dive into the creation of stylized effects. With this techniques you can create a variety of effects and improve your portfolio or your Game Development skills!
We will have quick overview of Niagara with a sparks exercise. Then we will move on to the epic process of creating a Stylized Explosion!
With this course you will also learn:
1) How to create simple and advanced Material/Shader techniques like Pan, Masks, Distortions, Erosions and more;
2) Create original Textures from scratch and 3D Meshes;
3) How to use Material Maker to create unique procedural node-based textures;
4) How to create hand-painted Flipbook animations;
5) VFX techniques that work in VR;
6) Create Stylized Smoke;
7) Improve your skills as a Game Developer.
We will have a look at the workflow of the Material Editor and see how to combine it with Niagara to create fantastic Real-Time visual effects for games!
What are you waiting for? You can learn Stylized VFX for games right now! It will take you from a Beginner standpoint to an Intermediate level in Unreal Engine Visual Effects. Plus you will learn cool tips & tricks and get familiar with the Unreal Engine Niagara, a powerful tool!
Course made with Unreal Engine 5.3. Compatible with more versions too.
A great addition to your portfolio or a great start! Join now!
Who this course is for:
- Game Developers
- Unreal Engine Beginners or Veterans
- Unity Beginners or Veterans
- VFX Beginners
- 3D Generalists
- Digital Artists in General
Hey there, I'm Gabriel Aguiar and I'm a Game VFX Artist.
I've been working in the Game industry for 10 years as a Game Designer, 3D Generalist, Programmer but mainly as a Special Effects artist for games.
I'm eager to share my knowledge in Udemy with my straight to the point courses. I'm sure they will help you.
Feel free to contact me if you have any doubts.