Unofficial Udemy Instructor Analysis: Excel Revenue & Review
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Track your daily revenue
- Evaluate marketing effects upon revenue
- Track your daily promotional, organic, ad and affiliate revenue
- Track your monthly reviews by course
- Determine your average star rating
- Be able to download data for analysis from Udemy
- Understand advanced Excel functions
- Students should have a fundamental understanding of Excel spreadsheets before taking this course
- Students should already be Udemy instrutors
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Are you a Udemy instructor? Well, so am I.
What do I teach?
I teach a number of subjects, but one of the subjects I specialize in, after having released 22 Udemy courses of my own, is how to create and sell Udemy courses.
This course falls on side of how to sell Udemy courses.
Mind if I ask you a few simple questions, instructor to instructor?
- What's your all-time Udemy average star rating?
- What's your average star rating this month? Per course?
- How many reviews did you get during your best month?
- How much did you make per day this month?
- What was your best day of promotional revenue?
- What action caused your greatest leap in revenue this month?
If you can't answer these questions, then you need my help...
This is a short course about how to use two Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets/Workbooks I've developed to analyze your Udemy course revenue and reviews.
I made each workbook simple and easy to use by including the following worksheets:
- instructions - Step-by-step instructions for inserting you Udemy data into the "data" worksheet of the workbook.
- data - The data to be replaced by your data downloaded from Udemy.
- analysis - The analysis of the "data" worksheet.
For each of two downloadable workbooks, revenue and reviews, I provide the following guidance:
- Introduction to the workbook
- Replacing the data with your downloaded Udemy data
- Excel internals showing how the workbook is implemented
Bonus Lecture I: The revenue tracking spreadsheet even includes an extension that I added after recording the original lectures.
Bonus Lecture II: I've added an additional worksheet that you can use to track course times as you record them and project the finished length.
So, what do you say?
Got a few bucks to begin learning how to analyze your Udemy revenue and review data?
In other words...
Would you like to begin to take control of your Udemy revenue and reviews?
Remember, measure it before, during and after trying to improve it.
Why not give my spreadsheets a shot at your Udemy data and see what they can show you?
I'll see you in the classroom,
- All Udemy instructors should take this course
- Individuals interested in Excel should take this course
In this lecture I will present an overview of the information addressed in this course..
A late addition: this is a demonstration of how to export Udemy data as a CSV file, load that file into Excel and analyze that data to determine your best Udemy reviewers. Use the techniques as demonstrated or to produce your own unique data analysis.
In this lecture I'll provide an overview of the Udemy Instructor Revenue Analysis Workbook.
In this lecture we'll follow the instructions contained in the Udemy Instructor Revenue Analysis Workbook to replace the sample data with your data downloaded from Udemy.