Ubuntu Linux Server Troubleshooting
What you'll learn
- Troubleshoot Ubuntu Server Systems with Confidence
- Read the Kernel Ring Buffer for Device/Driver Failures
- Diagnose and Repair Common Networking Errors
- Resolve Software Dependency Issues
- Find and Fix Filesystem Errors
- Critically Evaluate All Hardware Components for Problems
- Students will need access to an Ubuntu Server.
- VirtualBox (free) can be used to simulate an Ubuntu Server environment within Windows or Mac OS X, if desired.
Linux is the fastest growing operating system in the world. Get the Ubuntu Server skills you need to succeed with Ubuntu Linux Server Troubleshooting.
Things break. That's why companies hire IT professionals like YOU! Learn how to fix common errors in Ubuntu Server without even breaking a sweat. Whether the issue is hardware or software related, you'll be able to tackle it with the information and shell commands I'll teach you.
In the course I will cover:
- The Basic Principles of Troubleshooting
- Reading the Kernel Ring Buffer with 'dmesg'
- Obtaining Hardware Information through the Shell
- Repairing Networking Issues
- Resolving Dependencies in Software Installations
- How to Systematically Diagnose Hardware Problems
If you want to increase your IT skills, this course is a great place to start. More and more companies are utilizing Linux servers in their day-to-day operations. So, don't be left behind!
All course updates are 100% FREE. Buy this course one time and you own it for life. Not only that, but you will also gain lifetime access to me as your personal instructor. Have a question about Ubuntu Server? Just ask! You, as my student, will always be my #1 priority.
Wait, are you still reading this?! The course comes with a genuine 30 day, no hassles, money-back guarantee. So, there is absolutely nothing to risk here. Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those who would like an introduction to Ubuntu Server troubleshooting. Basic knowledge of Ubuntu Server is required, as this is not a course which teaches students how to use the system itself.
- Advanced system administrators are discouraged from enrolling in this course, as they should already have a proper understanding of everything taught within the course.
Hello, my name is Cody Ray Miller and I love teaching valuable skills to motivated students! I am passionate about helping you achieve your life goals, whether that means advancing in business, acquiring the technological skills needed to excel at work, or improving the quality of your personal life.
I have a diverse set of certifications, interests and experiences—including a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology—which enable me to teach a variety of powerful courses, from computer server administration to marketing psychology and stargazing.
As my student, you are my #1 priority. Each and every one of my courses are carefully designed to accommodate a wide variety of learning styles and personality types. If something is unclear, or you need help understanding anything within my course, just send me a message and I will be happy to spend some one-on-one time with you in order to clarify the course material and make sure that you both learn and retain the subject matter.
Thank you for your interest in my courses, and in me as an instructor. I look forward to seeing you in one of my lectures very soon!
Cody Ray Miller