Ubuntu Linux on VirtualBox quick setup
- No requirements
Running Linux on a virtual machine has many advantages: easy and secure setup, complete control over the machine, easy backUp and folder sharing.
Do you want to quickly start using Linux Ubuntu?
In this course you will learn how to easily set it up on a virtual machine using VirtualBox.
You will be able to fix the errors that might come along and set up a complete coding environment.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers who want to learn Linux
- 02:41VirtualBox installation
- 05:08Ubuntu installation
- 04:48Adding guest additions
- 02:22Sharing folders with host machine
- 02:11Going full-screen
- 01:38Cloning a virtual machine
- 05:45Linux basic commands
- 02:18Linux flavours
- 03:26Switching to xUbuntu
- 04:17Installing Java, Python and NodeJs on Ubuntu
- 05:16Installing IntelliJ, VS-Code and Eclipse IDEs
- 00:14Bonus Lecture
Hi! I'm Alex and I am pleased to meet you!
I have a master's degree in Internet Technologies and I'm an enthusiast web and cloud developer. In the last years I worked designing and implementing user interfaces and cloud solutions for various clients from the automotive industry.
I firmly believe that knowing is never enough. Knowledge must be put to practice, that is why I want to focus my teaching on concrete, real world programs.