Linux for Beginners using Ubuntu (Learn Linux Basics)
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gain a solid understanding of installing and using Ubuntu Linux.
- By the end of it you will be familiar with most of the common tasks we normally do on Linux
- You will be comfortable, efficient, and effective at the Linux command line.
- How to find and install software.
- Just the will to learn
- Students will need a computer
Are you Curious about Ubuntu Linux, but not sure where to start ? Start here: “Linux for Beginners using Ubuntu" will teach you everything you need to know about Ubuntu in easy-to-understand language.
Ubuntu is a fast, secure and easy-to-use operating system used by millions of people around the world.
- Ubuntu is a Linux-based Operating System
- It is Most Popular Linux Distribution.
- It is open sourced
- Cost free
- Easy to use
- Strong focus on
- Easy to installation
- One user (initially— you can add more users later)
In this Course you will learn Installation, configuration, customization, adding software to the system, working with the desktop environment, as well as the many included programs and features of Ubuntu Linux.
Get to know the Ubuntu Linux operating system watching these videos . Every video shows how to perform one task, in a practical and concise approach. By the end of it you will be familiar with most of the common tasks we normally do on computers. It is intended for the absolute beginner in a GNU/Linux environment. The series is thought and build with the end user in mind: we don't assume you know anything, we try to be as practical as possible, building up from the most basic stuff up to the more fancy configurations. We hope you will enjoy watching them!
...………So lets start wave your neurons with Ubuntu Linux.
- This course is designed for beginners, especially users who have never installed or operated an Ubuntu Linux
- No experience with Linux is necessary.
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux.
- People thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer, but need the basics first.
sudo apt-get install virtualbox-guest-utils virtualbox-guest-x11 virtualbox-guest-dkms