Uber Driving: Tips, Tricks, Earnings, & More!
- To be an Uber driver, you must have a phone (preferably a smartphone)
This course covers the basics of being an Uber driver. Then, it goes into detail with tips and suggestions on how to be a great Uber driver and achieve top ratings, as well as how to maximize your earnings. These tips and tricks can be applied to any ride-share platform (Lyft/Sidecar).
Your driver rating matters. It's in your best interest to maintain as high a rating as possible. Some of the incentives with maintaining a strong rating is being able to be an Xpert trainer.
I have given literally thousands of rides while maintaining a 4.89 rating. I'm also a certified Uber Xpert Trainer, so know that you're getting these tips and suggestions from an experienced, accomplished driver.
The course is taught presentation-style. It's beneficial to anyone who's currently an Uber driver, wants to become an Uber driver, is interested in how it all works, or is simply curious to know how things look from an Uber driver's perspective.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who's interested in being an Uber driver and/or a rider
- This course is for current Uber/Lyft/Sidecar drivers who want to drastically improve their service and ratings
- This course is for those who want to vastly improve their customer service skills
- 13:36The Official Uber Training Video