EN.2.UAV Drones: Precision Agriculture
What you'll learn
- Process ndvi maps
- Study plants health
- Build their own ndvi UAV solution
- Need a UAV drone with multispectral camera
- Need how to fly a UAV drone
This course will help you reduce time and money for analyzing your crop health.
You will learn about hardware and software intgration and posibilities, ndvi theory, UAV rtf in market, software processing, software flight planning.
This course includes charts, stats, graphics, videos, examples and screen casts of software for processing your data sets.
You can take your time and complete this course in a weekend.
You should get this course if your are planning to adopt this technology to your business model.
Who this course is for:
- Should take this course Farmers
- UAV companies
- UAV enthusiasts
MBA and Master of International Business at EUDE Business School. Industrial Engineering at Universidad de Lima. Diploma in Quality Management at Universidad de Lima. Diploma in Supply Chain Management at Universidad de Lima. Also with other studies such as Strategic Marketing, Digital Marketing, Community Manager, Market Research, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Digital Business, Procurement Management, E-commerce, E-learning, Big data, Banking, Risks, Fraud, Security, UAV Drones, Photogrammetry, Precision Agriculture, Videography, Photography, 2D and 3D Animation, AV Production and Music Production.
+14 years work experience in Banking, Consulting Firms, Telecom, Security, Aerospace, Education, Music business and Market Research international companies.
Currently working at:
- Senior Product Manager | Market Intelligence | GFK LATAM
- Operations Director at APPDRONE
- Drone Racing event organizer at Team Peru Drone Racing
- Founder/producer at ETL Audiovisual
- Founder/producer at ETL Musica
- Drone pilot at ET FPV
- Senior Consultant at Drone Peru
- Pilot at ET Racing
- Videogames content creator at Nriq87
- Associate Instructor at Udemy