Complete TypeScript For Beginners
- No Prior Knowledge of TypeScript required
- Object Oriented Programming Experience is a Plus but not required
Most People know TypeScript from Angular 5+. It's the Language you have to use there, right?
It's more than that!
Practice what you Learn
Watching Videos is a great Way to Learn. And to a lot of Students, it's the best Way. If you also want to practice the Things you learn, this Course offers you Exercises (and Solutions) in many of the Course Modules.
So much Content!
I'm not a Fan of these Courses which teach you the Basics and then leave you alone. In this Course you'll get insights into:
- Types and how to use them
- How the TypeScript Compiler works
- ES6 Features in TypeScript
- Classes in TypeScript
- Namespaces and Modules
- Who is the target audience?
- Everyone learning Angular 5+ should definitely understand how TypeScript works
- Learn Fundamentals of Typescript programming language
- prerequisite for this Course
- Chossing an IDE / Text Editor
- Installing TypeScript
- Creating a TypeScript Project
- About This Section !
- Introduction to Ecma
- Var Const Let
- Template Strings In ES6
- Spread Operator
- Data Structure: Maps
- Data Structure: Sets
- For .. Of Loop
- For Of Coding Challange
- Default Parameters in In Functions and Object Literals
- Arrow Function Syntax
- Arrow Function and This Scope
- Generator Functions
- Loading Data with Fetch
- TypeScript ?
- TypeScript Basic Types 1
- TypeScript Basic Types 2
- TypeScript Advance Types
- TypeScript Functions 1
- TypeScript Functions 2
- Default and Rest Parameters
- Section Introduction
- Classes in TypesScript
- Interface implementation in Class
- Class Constructor Function
- Class Modifiers and Static Keyword
- Class and Interface Inheritance
- Protected Class Members
- Abstract Classes
- Introduction to Generics
- Generic Interfaces and Classes
- Introduction to Enums
- Introduction to Modules
- Import and Export Modules ( as )
- tsconfig.json explained
I am a Programmer, Web Developer and AutoDesk Software Trainner. Currently working in Web Development and Java Application Development. I am expert in AutoCAD and Revit with more than 5 years of experience.
Love to learn new technologies and i am a full time geek.
AutoDesk Software ( AutoCAD , Revit )
Adobe Suite ( Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
Java Programmer / Web Developer