TypeScript for Beginners
What you'll learn
- What, Why & Installing TypeScript
- Let, Var & Const Keywords
- Built-in Datatypes
- User-defined Datatypes
- Static and readonly types
- Conditional Statements, Loops
- Access Modifiers
- Type Checking & Type Assertion
- Arrow Functions, Rest Parameters
- Classes & Interfaces
- Namespace & Modules
- TypeScript Generics
- Basic programming knowledge.
The course will help you learn TypeScript step by step. Sections are broken down into lectures, where each lecture contains several related topics that are packed with easy-to-understand explanations and real-world examples.
The course is designed for beginners and intermediate-level professionals who want to learn TypeScript and use it for building applications.
What is TypeScript?
There are many benefits of using TypeScript, listing down a few of them.
TypeScript integrates well with React, Vue, and Angular.
TypeScript is a statically typed language and this makes the code easier to refactor. Statically typed programming languages are those in
which the type of a variable is known at compile-time instead of at run-time.
TypeScript is easier to read and access. Helps in code maintainability.
The course has the following topics
Introduction to TypeScript
Who this course is for:
- Developers seeking to acquire additional skill
- Web Developers (.NET, Java, Python)
I have more than a decade of experience in the IT industry and currently working as a Senior Software Developer in one of the product-based organizations.
Good experience with SDLC process and Agile/SCRUM Methodologies.
ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, WebAPI, ReactJS, TypeScript
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
- Automation Anywhere Certified Master RPA Professional