TypeScript Complete Course - Beginner To Advanced + Project
What you'll learn
- Learn TypeScript from scratch starting with the basic type safety and types offered by TypeScript to advanced OOP features.
- Deep dive into Object Oriented Programming features offered by TypeScript. Includes lectures about classes, abstract classes, access modifiers and interfaces.
- Understand advanced TypeScript features such as Generics, Decorators, Totality, Type Widening, Mapped Types, Conditional Types and so on.
- Create a full stack application using TypeScript and learn how to use TypeScript with technologies like React, Material UI, Tanstack Query, NodeJs, TypeORM
- Use TypeScript with front-end frameworks like React JS, Tanstack/React Query, Context API and Material UI
- Use TypeScript for back-end development using NodeJS, Express, TypeORM and MySQL
- NO prior TypeScript Knowledge Needed. You will learn TypeScript from scratch in this course.
The only complete TypeScript course on the marketplace to get you building TypeScript apps like a pro.
This is the only complete course about TypeScript on the marketplace. Apart from giving you complete and in-depth knowledge about TypeScript, I also teach you how to use TypeScript in conjunction with other technologies such as ReactJS, Material UI, Tanstack Query/ React Query, NodeJs, Express, TypeORM, and MySQL. This is important because while developing a project, in most cases, you would not be using TypeScript in isolation.
This course contains 240+ Videos which in total contain more than 19 hours of content. I teach you the latest features of TypeScript in a very practical manner providing you with the in-depth knowledge you need to master TypeScript.
Once we are through with the theoretical part of the TypeScript and we understand the intrinsics of the language, we set off to build a full stack application. We build a task management application where you can create a new task and set the priority as well as the status of the task. We also build real-time task counters and work on a complete server state synchronization.
While building the front end of this application, you learn how to use TypeScript with React, Material UI, React Query, and Context API. And, when we build the REST API with Node as a backend service for the application, we get practical hands-on experience on how to use Typescript in conjunction with NodeJS along with Express, TypeORM, and Mysql database. If you are a full-stack developer, you can enjoy and build the complete project with me. And of you, skillsets are limited to the backend or front-end. You can choose the module based on your skills as these modules are self-contained and do not have a dependency on each other.
Detailed Breakdown Of Topics Covered In The Course:
What is TypeScript
How TypeScript helps You Write Better Code
Introduction To Types
Different types of types in TypeScript
Functions in TypeScript
Classes in TypeScript
Accessors and Mutators
Multiple inheritance with interfaces
TypeScript Compiler and how to modify it for your needs
Decorators on static members of a class
Multiple decorators and execution sequence
Subtypes and Supertypes
Index Accessed types
Type definitions for third-party libraries
Building a full stack application
Application front-end using - TypeScript with React, Material UI, React Query / Tanstack Query, and Context API.
Application backend REST API using- TypeScript with NodeJS, TypeORM, and MySql
Why You Should Learn TypeScript
Who Should Take This Course?
If you already have some basic TypeScript knowledge and want to dive deep into advanced concepts. This course is a perfect fit for you.
If you want to learn how to use TypeScript and existing technologies such as React, Material UI, Context API, React Query, Node, and TypeORM. This course will help you learn TypeScript in conjunction with these technologies.
Who Should Not Take This Course?
Who this course is for:
- Developers who have NO prior experience with TypeScript
- A beginner TypeScript developer who wants to learn TypeScript
- Developers who want to use TypeScript with front-end frameworks like React JS and Material UI
- Developers who want to use TypeScript for backend REST API development with NodeJs and TypeORM
I am a Geek by birth. At the age of 12, I got my first computer, and at the age of 14, I burnt the processor because I inserted a faulty RAM into the motherboard. Technology excites me, and I have a passion for it. Every day I want to dig deeper and understand how a particular technology works.
I worked for hundreds of clients in the past and with skillset and practice am at a stage in life where I'm choosy about what I work on and whom I work with.
I started posting a few posts on my public profile a year and a half ago on Instagram (All related to software development) and got a tremendous response from my followers. I engaged in numerous discussions with people on Instagram. I realized how important it is to contribute to the developer community, which has taught me so much over the years and made me who I am today.
That's how I started Cloudaffle? and intend to spend most of my time on it. I want to go out and teach whatever I have learned and guide budding software developers to be on the correct path of learning and building fanatic software. Cloudaffle is all about technology. So it has tutorials, discussions, videos, live streams, and lots more, all revolving around computing and recent trends that you need to know about it.