Tyoosis Patent Drafting Course for Pharmaceutical Inventions
- 11 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand different concepts of pharmaceutical inventions
- Create strategies to draft applications
- Understand the global impact of patent linkage
- Devise methodologies to draft challenging applications
- Prepare patent applications as per industry standards successfully
- A Working Proficiency in English
The course will take maximum 11 hours to complete and is divided into 7 major course sections, consisting of 33 lectures and 14 quizzes. There will be an assignment at the end of the course, and on successful completion of this assignment, a certificate of 'Tyoosis's Certified Pharmaceutical Patent Drafting Specialist' shall be awarded from Monk Akarshala School of Intellectual Property.
The course aims at enabling you become more efficient at drafting pharmaceutical patents. It provides the exact steps, techniques and strategies involved, from the point of filling the invention disclosure form, till the point of drafting the complete application. Comprehensive and easy to understand course notes are provided to each participant.
Tyoosis's Patent Drafting for Pharmaceutical Patents', is a certification based online training programme, aimed at enabling you become more efficient at drafting pharmaceutical patents. This programme provides the exact steps, techniques and strategies involved, from the point of filling the IDF, till the point of, drafting the complete application. At the end of this course you will be able to understand the different concepts of pharmaceutical patent drafting, create strategies to draft pharmaceutical patents, understand the effect of patentability exclusions across the world, devise drafting methodologies for different types of patents, understand the issues affecting pharmaceutical patents, and prepare a pharmaceutical patent application as per industry standards successfully. This course will enable you to become eligible for a job as a Pharmaceutical Patent Drafting Specialist, the inventors can verify whether their invention is patentable, this course will help those in the pharmaceutical field make an informed decision while deciding to patent a new drug formulation, this course will enable you to draft patent applications for pharmaceutical inventions being devised in India, U.S., Europe and across the world.
- Aspiring Inventors & Engineers
- Aspiring Patent Analysts, Examiners & Agents
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Aspiring Foreign Inventors & Law Professionals
- Entrepreneurs building Innovative Products
- Aspiring IP Professionals
- Aspiring PhD Professionals
- This course is not recommended for Students or Professionals who do not have a basic interest or understanding of the intellectual property legal framework in their country and internationally. Only those with basic interest and or understanding of this framework are recommended to take this course.
In this lecture you will be introduced to the concept of patents, the definition and meaning of patents, its importance and need for patents.