2 Real World Azure Data Engineer Project End to End
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to Architect, Design and build a real-world enterprise level data platform solution including multiple services.
- You will learn design solution using ADF, Azure Function, Databricks, pyspark, Azure Data lake storage Gen 2 (ADLS), Azure SQL Server
- You will learn how to build a real-world data pipeline in Azure Data Factory (ADF). This course has been taught using 2 real world use case scenarios.
- You will learn how to transform data using Databricks Notebook Activity in Azure Data Factory (ADF) and load into Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- You will learn how to build production ready pipelines and good practices and naming standards
- You will learn how to integrate Databricks with ADF and send the response back from Databricks to ADF
- You will learn how to develop the triggered based Azure Function to validate files.
- You will learn how to create Azure Key vault and use it to store secret credentials and SAS token
- You will learn how to connect the Azure SQL Database and Databricks cluster using the Key Vault
- You will learn how to mount he Azure Storage Account in the Databricks to access the files and preform transformation on it.
- You will learn how to transform the data in the Azure Databricks using the pyspark.
- Basic understanding about cloud computing will be useful, but not necessary.
- Experience in Azure is not required, I will take you through everything necessary to learn this course and build the project
This course will help you in preparing and mastering your Azure Data engineering Concepts.
It is not like any random project like covid, or twitter analysis. These project is real world projects on which I personally worked and developed it for big clients.
Highlights of the Course:
Designed to keep only précised information no beating around the bush. (To save your time).
Real time implementation, no dummy use case.
Can be added as part of your resume.
It will help you to showcase your experience in interviews and discussion.
Involve complex architecture solution which is aligned with industry best practices.
Single projects involve various component integration like ADF, ADLS, Databricks, Azure SQL DB, Key Vault.
Solves the problem of real time experience for new Data engineers.
This course has been developed in mind to keep all the best practices followed in the Industry as an data engineering project and solution.
Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2
Azure Data Factory
Data Factory Pipeline
Azure Key Vault
Azure SQL DB
AWS S3 Bucket
Connect ADF to Databricks
Connect Databricks to SQL Server
Connect Databricks to ADLS
Connect S3 to Azure Cloud
Create Secrets scope in Databricks
Store secretes in Key Vault and access them
What you will learn after this course:
How to think, design and develop the solution in the data engineering world.
How to create the architecture diagram for data engineering projects.
How to Create Azure Data Factory Account
How to Create Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2 account.
How to Create Azure Databricks Workspace.
How to create S3 storage account.
How to create Azure Function.
How to implement logic in the Databricks notebook using pyspark.
How to connect ADF to Databricks.
How to chain the multiple pieces together in project.
How to create Azure SQL Server.
How to load the data from file to Azure SQL server.
How to connect Databricks notebook with Azure SQL Server.
How to Store secrets in the Azure Key Vault.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Data engineer who are searching for project to add in resume
- Someone who is looking for Real World uses cases to implement as Data engineering Solution
- University students looking for a career in Data Engineering
- IT developers working on other disciplines trying to move to Data Engineering
- Data Engineers/ Data Warehouse Developers currently working on on-premises technologies, or other cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP who want to learn Azure Technologies
- Data Architects looking to gain an understanding about Azure Data Engineering stack
- Data Scientists who want extend their knowledge into data engineering
Hi, I'm Deepak Goyal, a certified Big data, and Azure Cloud Solution Architect.
I have 13+ Years of experience in the IT industry and 10+ Years of experience in Big data world.
I was among the few who has worked on Hadoop Big data analytics (since the Year 2011) before the popular advancement and adoption of Public cloud providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
I help businesses to define the data-driven architecture and make robust data platform over the cloud to scale up their business.
Writing about Microsoft Azure technologies is one of my favorite works outside the office.
I help people to understand cloud concepts and technologies like Azure Data Factory, Azure DataBricks, Apache Spark, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Key Vault, Encryption Decryption, Azure Blob Storage, Azure monitor, logging, Snowflake cloud data warehouse, and many more complex tools and technologies.
I am a famous Azure blogger, my blog ranks number 1 on google search for more than 100+ keywords.