Twitter Marketing Best Practices & Analytics for Business
What you'll learn
- Effectively set-up a Business Twitter Account.
- Identify Content Marketing opportunities for your Brand.
- Learn how to use basic tools like Link Shortners & Photo-sharing Services.
- The art of the #Hashtag for social listening and engagement.
- Learn the five basic approaches to social marketing and how they may fit your corporate goals.
- How to identify and then find your micro-segment audiences on Twitter.
- How to use Twitter Search to listen, engage, and build your account!
- How to use Twitter Power Tools such as Commun.it, Scoop.it, SocialBro, and others to analyse key marketing activities.
- How to use social monitoring tools such as Hootsuite to listen to conversations, identify trends, and facilitate engagement.
- How to use Twitter Analytic tools to measure campaign objectives and successes!
- Certain graphical and content requirements will be uncovered as the course goes along. These are fairly straightforward and should not impede progress.
- A basic understanding of social media is not necessary, however, students with working knowledge of social media will take more out of the first run through of the course.
This course is designed to take you from zero to advanced on Twitter in a very methodical and time effective way. Users of any level will benefit from the materials. I believe in working toward the end in mind and realize that certain concepts require experience to really sink in.
The course is very modular and is built around Ten 5-8 minute videos. You can whip through all of the segments, however, I suspect that you will be coming back to a few of them over and over as you come further up the learning curve.
Some of the modules will be broken out into their own courses for those who want even greater hands-on experience and depth; for example in how to use advanced power tools to enhance their Twitter campaigns.
Take this course if you want a well rounded Professional looking, Business or Corporate Twitter account / and subsequent marketing campaign. This course sets you up for success and is a pre-requisite for more advanced courses in the series.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is involved with a Business or Corporate Twitter or social media campaign.
I have a confession to make. I love making bottom line differences. There is nothing more fulfilling to me than crafting and implementing a spot-on digital strategy. Stop using fragmented solutions! Of course your PR firm wants to sell you more PR and your PPC firm says pay-per-click is the way to go. I start with your goals and objectives and then craft a "solution" independent approach for you. Digital Marketing is about creating enduring benefits for your business as people go online to find out more about you. It is all about improving your bottom line results today and in a sustainable long-term way as well.
Is your Advertising or PR driving people to your competitor's website? If you do not have a well established digital footprint then you are missing out! People go online to search for you after they see your PR or advertsing. What do they find (I can tell you, ask me).
Give us a call at 484-639-9789 or Tweet me @Josepf. or email JHaslam@PhoenixStrat.com
☸ Multichannel communication campaigns
☸ Graphic communications
☸ Video, Video Campaigns, Video Thought Leadership
☸ Corporate reputation management
☸ Strategy Development for Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC
☸ Social Public Relations
☸ Business growth through SEO, PPC, Social Media advertising
☸ ROI Analysis of Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, Display, Social Media, PR
☸ Conversion Rate Optimization / Landing Page Optimization
☸ CTA or Call to Action Optimization for your Website and Social Advertising
☸ SEO & Social Media integrated with CRO / LPO
☸ Local Organic Search / Advertising
☸ Geo-Targeted PPC & Display Ads
☸ Social Media Marketing Big Splash Campaigns
☸ Corporate Training on SEO, Social Media, eCommerce, PPC
☸ Speaking Keynote Speaker on SEO, PPC, Public Relations, Social Media
☸ LinkedIn Optimization for PR and Lead Generation