Twitter Marketing Best Practices & Analytics for Business
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Effectively set-up a Business Twitter Account.
- Identify Content Marketing opportunities for your Brand.
- Learn how to use basic tools like Link Shortners & Photo-sharing Services.
- The art of the #Hashtag for social listening and engagement.
- Learn the five basic approaches to social marketing and how they may fit your corporate goals.
- How to identify and then find your micro-segment audiences on Twitter.
- How to use Twitter Search to listen, engage, and build your account!
- How to use Twitter Power Tools such as Commun.it, Scoop.it, SocialBro, and others to analyse key marketing activities.
- How to use social monitoring tools such as Hootsuite to listen to conversations, identify trends, and facilitate engagement.
- How to use Twitter Analytic tools to measure campaign objectives and successes!
- Certain graphical and content requirements will be uncovered as the course goes along. These are fairly straightforward and should not impede progress.
- A basic understanding of social media is not necessary, however, students with working knowledge of social media will take more out of the first run through of the course.
This course is designed to take you from zero to advanced on Twitter in a very methodical and time effective way. Users of any level will benefit from the materials. I believe in working toward the end in mind and realize that certain concepts require experience to really sink in.
The course is very modular and is built around Ten 5-8 minute videos. You can whip through all of the segments, however, I suspect that you will be coming back to a few of them over and over as you come further up the learning curve.
Some of the modules will be broken out into their own courses for those who want even greater hands-on experience and depth; for example in how to use advanced power tools to enhance their Twitter campaigns.
Take this course if you want a well rounded Professional looking, Business or Corporate Twitter account / and subsequent marketing campaign. This course sets you up for success and is a pre-requisite for more advanced courses in the series.
- Anyone who is involved with a Business or Corporate Twitter or social media campaign.
Outcome of this session is to quickly and effectively set up a professional looking Twitter account. Tips and reference materials may be found in the Supplementary Materials.
–Professional looking profile picture
•Corporate email address
•Some ideas on a name
–Be creative but short
–Your actual name will show in the stream as well