Twitter for Business
- You will need a current web browser
- You will need a Twitter account (free)
- You will need to know how to cut, paste, drag and drop
There are 465 million Twitter accounts sharing 175 million tweets each day. Twitter is where business professionals shares news and information, build and strengthen their network of contacts, generate leads, develop new business and even get hired.
If you want to leverage the fastest and most intimate online social network for business, take this course right now and learn to Twitter.
You don't need to be a techie to take this course. Whether you're a digital immigrant or a Facebook ninja, this course is for you!
- About the Instructor02:12
- Promotional Material01:15
- Intro to Twitter02:08
- Anatomy of Twitter02:36
- Anatomy of a Tweet06:45
- Security and the Law03:30
- Why Tweet?11:08
- Launch an Account12:07
- @Mentions and Hashtags11:06
- Hashtags in Practice05:26
- Direct Messages04:51
- Followers, Following & Lists05:04
- Finding Twitter Users06:21
- Link Shorteners07:13
- Tweet Button04:54
- Advanced Search04:14
- Follow Button05:11
- Faves Widget05:26
- Hootsuite and Klout17:43
- Twitter App08:11
- What to Tweet About04:06
- When to Tweet02:14
- Getting Retweeted02:20
- Branded vs. Personal Twitter Accounts03:18
- Personal vs. Professional Tweets04:42
- Auto Tweets03:07
- Next Steps01:02
- Case Study: Palms Casino04:11
- Case Study: Whirlpool02:32
- Personal vs. Branded Twitter Accounts4 pages
- Twitter Account Ownership1 page
- Sarah Evans on Twitter Reputation Management24:42
- Twitter CEO Evan Williams at SXSW21:17
- Chris Brogan on Sharing Best Practices28:29
- Coca-Cola Twitter Case Study41:33
- Twitterville Author Shel Israel47:12
- Jeff Pulver on the Real Time Web39:04
- Get Twitter Followers and Facebook Friends While You Sleep22:06
- Increase Your Klout Score28:57
- Dan Zarella on When To Tweet19:44
I am a digital transformation advisor and digital marketing consultant.
I help clients grow revenue online through B2B growth marketing initiatives using my own, proprietary organic growth framework.
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.