Twitter affiliate marketing or get sales on autopilot
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Run your own profitable home business
- Have a business where 90% of the work is done on autopilot
- Make a great recurring income month after month
- Work a few hours each week at hours to suit you
- Create a Twitter marketing system to generate business leads
- Start building relationships with your Twitter followers
- Start growing your Twitter account with relevant followers
- Convert engaged Twitter followers to business leads
- Promote affiliate links and products like ClickBank, RakutenMarketing, ShareaSale etc.
- You should know the basics of Twitter (What is it and how to create an account)
- You should be able to use a computer (MAC or PC)
- Have An Open Mind To Learn About Twitter Marketing
- No Prior Experience Is Required
- No Programming or coding skills required
Manage a Twitter account, check status updates, manage followers, reply to mentions and posts, re tweet important posts, tweet blog posts or an RSS feed; Use Twitter bot to Promote Affiliate Products, Affiliate Links.
During test – My Twitter Bot application generates me in average $61,45/week on auto pilot! Without any single click on mouse! Now I want to setup such bot to promote more affiliate products from ClickBank in order to generate even more profit… At moment I’m running only 3 twitter marketing auto bot. BUT! I can multiply them! Just imagine 100 bots running same time and generating in average $6145 per week or $24 580/month or $294 960 /year – Not Bad!
*It's important to remember, however, that this is a projection, not guaranteed income
The bot will manage the Twitter account, checking status updates, managing followers, replying to mentions, re-tweeting important posts, tweeting your blog posts or RSS feed, and auto tweeting.
Stand Above Competition
Businesses face tough competition with new products, services new technology and buyers’ expectations. The greater the competition for a business, the lower profit you get. Outsourced marketing helps businesses improve sales capabilities and stand above competition to drive up the rate of return.
As competition among businesses increases, managers look for ways to re-engineer their marketing functions to stand out from other companies.
Outsourcing is one strategy businesses consider to improve marketing productivity, expand sales capabilities and reduce costs. So why not to optimize your social media accounts and put them on autopilot?
Let's start from Twitter marketing. Create your own twitter marketing machine and increase sales! With outsourced marketing, a business can focus on its core product or service knowledge while letting a marketing company do what it does best.
- Search engine optimization tips for Twitter
- How to Train your BOT
- Tracery tutorial added. Write custom script for your automatic tweets.
- How to use Tracery JSON for Twitter automation
- Creating content for auto Tweets
- ClickBank feed
- How to generate affiliate links for Click Bank twitter auto marketing (In Bulk)
- Generating hop links for all ClickBank products
- ClickBank Hop Links generator
- How to generate all products from ClickBank marketplace feed
- Best option to withdrawal affiliate earnings from ClickBank
- How to select affiliate product from ClickBank and generate hop link
- Rakuten Marketing Step by Step Guide to Publisher Signup or Registration.
- How to use Rakuten Marketing Reporting Tool: track commissions, sales, affiliate link traffic.
- Rakuten Marketing work with Advertisers, How to select affiliate company and receive deep links for marketing.
- File with detailed registration process added.
- This course is for anyone who wants to generate business leads from Twitter
- Marketing consultants, Freelancers, Entrepreneurs and SMB owners
- You will get lot of ideas about Twitter Marketing that brings you more profit to your website
- Students Who Want To Learn About Twitter Marketing
- Students who want to promote affiliate links and products
- This is a real business and whilst 80% is run on autopilot, you should not take this course if you are looking for a 'get rich quick' scheme
- Anyone who wants a real business that is quick and easy to set up and get started within 2 hours