Introduction To Twitch TV Video Game Live Streaming
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to setup a Twitch TV Channel
- Setup a Greenscreen
- Understanding different streaming platforms
- Use Facebook & YouTube to build a Twitch Audience
- How you can earn revenue with Twitch from Donations and Affiliate products
- A willingness to play games on a regular basis
- Patience to setup a streaming platform such as OBS or Xsplit
- The motivation to want to build an audience and expect it will not happen overnight
*Last Updated August 2018*
Are you looking to get started with Twitch TV?
In this course we walk you through everything you need to know to start streaming your favorite video games live.
What is Twitch TV?
For those of us who love to play video games Twitch is the perfect platform to get out there and start broadcasting your game play to the world. Twitch TV gives you the platform to start building an audience through the online gaming community.
Here is what you get in this course:
In this course we walk you through everything including setting up your channel, getting artwork, picking a streaming platform to use, building your audience and even learning how to receive donations while you play your games live.
We discuss topics such as:
Setting Up Your Channel
Comparing different streaming platforms
Using a Greenscreen on your stream
Getting High Quality Artwork Designed
Becoming Personable With Your Audience
Running Contests & Giving Away Prizes
Building Your Audience Through YouTube, Facebook and more.
- Those who enjoy playing video games and live broadcasting should take this course
In this video I talk a bit about who I am and my background with video games.
In this video I walk you through the Twitch.tv platform and explain what it's all about.
In this lecture I discuss playing games on a consistent basis in order to build a following. If you stream once every couple of weeks with no real plan to build a following nothing is going to come of it. Just remember your playing games because it's fun, but you also can build something bigger too.