Ninja's Guide to Streaming: Grow Your Channel (2019)
What you'll learn
- Set up your own Twitch channel
- Determine the kind of streamer you want to be
- Launch your first stream
- Create and stick to a consistent streaming schedule
- Interact with your community
- Maintain and sustain channel growth
- Use gimmicks effectively
- Find the right opportunities and sponsors for your brand
- You should be familiar with the Twitch live streaming platform
Most people know Ninja from Fortnite, but he got his start with professional Halo, and has been a full-time streamer for over 5 years. Before he was known for getting high kill wins in Fortnite and building like the professional he is, he built an audience around his persona as a gamer.
Learn the ins and outs starting a Twitch channel from scratch and building it into an empire. Covering personal branding, gimmicks, growth hacks, interaction with fans, and more, join Ninja in the Dojo for a full breakdown of what it takes to be a full-time Twitch streamer.
Who this course is for:
- Twitch streamers who want to build and engage a gaming community
- Twitch streamers who aim to make streaming their full time job
- This course is NOT the best fit if you are completely new to streaming on Twitch.
We’re a community of creators dedicated to designing a roadmap to success for gamers, streamers, and competitors. We only work with the best at their craft to share their knowledge and insights on gaming success into video courses.
If you are looking to build your brand, make content creation your full time job, or find the best ways to break into the eSports and gaming space, these courses will serve as your steps in accomplishing those goals.
Welcome to the Dojo