A Quick Guide to Turn Your Idea Into a Project
What you'll learn
- Define the project’s objectives : why do you need to do this project, why do you need to do it now and what it will bring to your business in long term.
- Determine the scope of the project : what the project will/ will not do and how it will impact the rest of your business
- Specify what tangible results the project will produce and how these results must look like to consider the project a success.
- Identify what work must be done to complete the project and estimate how much time it will take.
- Organise your project team : whom do you need onboard and how to make your team work together efficiently.
- Evaluate the budget needed to complete the project.
- Identify the potential risks to the project and prepare possible responses.
- No experience in project management needed for this course.
You have a great idea how to develop your business, but you feel like overwhelmed about how to make it a reality ?
You have been appointed to lead a new project for your organisation, but you struggle where to begin ?
Then this course is for you. You have an idea, you have the drive, now you just need a little bit of guidance and the right tools to make your project a success.
This course provides clear, actionable and relevant instructions for anyone learning how to initiate and plan a project : how to craft a vision of the project, set up realistic timelines and budget, deliverables, organise resources and estimate risks. When well planned, your project runs with greater ease, excellence, and predictability.
For this course, I have distilled the best ideas from professional Project Management world to make them usable and practical for all ‘regular’ professionals.
A case study is here to show you how to use these methods in real life.
You will be able to start working on your own project directly while following this course.
If you need to discuss how to apply what you have learned in the course to some particular situation on your project, just drop me a message.
Take the leap and bring your project to life !
Who this course is for:
- This course is for solopreneurs, small business owners and other professionals who face a challenge in the workplace - the need to organise projects, on the fly, without training or previous experience.
- For beginners in project management.
My name is Tatiana Fregonas.
I am a senior professional with strong background in project management and business consultancy. I have a track record of planning and coordinating all project phases from conception, through to design and execution. I had a chance to be part of various projects - big, medium or small, in various fields - sales, marketing, customers support, operations, finance.
Simple Method project is here to help professionals who face a tough challenge in their workplace - the need to organise and manage projects without having any skills or experience in Project Management.
My aim is to distill, adapt the best ideas, methods and tools used by professional Project Managers and make them simple, straightforward and easy to apply for all professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners.