Turkish Grammar Rules for Foreign Students
- At least they should making sentences in Turkish
This free Turkish Grammar Rules video course was made for novice speakers to learn the fundamentals of Turkish Grammar. We will use examples to make more understandable each grammar point for each topic. When you learn all topic, you can create properly established sentences and also yuo will speak fluently. You can also test yourself by doing quizzes with three questions, and try to produce examples of topics to make your knowledge more permanent.
- foreign students who want to learn Turkish
- Introduce Me & Learn What to Learn00:55
- The Turkish Alphabet - ALFABE04:02
- Adjectives - SIFATLAR/ÖNADLAR06:34
- Adjectives Quiz3 questions
- Adverbs - ZARFLAR/BELİRTEÇLER09:06
- Adverbs Quiz3 questions
- Prepositions - EDATLAR/İLGEÇLER07:03
- Prepositions Quiz3 questions
- Possessive Determiners - İYELİK SIFATLARI03:10
- Conjuctions - BAĞLAÇLAR08:40
- Conjuctions Quiz3 questions
- There is/There are/There isn't/There aren't - VAR/YOK02:45
- Simple Present Tense - GENİŞ ZAMAN04:59
- Simple Present Tense Quiz3 questions
- Future Tense - GELECEK ZAMAN03:49
- Future Tense Quiz3 questions
- Simple Past Tense - GEÇMİŞ ZAMAN03:50
- Simple Past Tense Quiz3 questions
Ali Fuat Başgil Sosyal Bilimler Lisesi'nden 2017 yılında mezun oldum. Bahçeşehir Üniversitesinde Psikolojik Danışmanlık ve Rehberlik okuyorum. Yeni bir dil öğrenmeyi çok severim ve Türkçe öğrenirken sizin zorlanabileceğinizi düşündüğüm bazı noktalara değinmek istedim.
I graduated from Ali Fuat Başgil Social Sciences High School in 2017. I am studying Psychological Counseling and Guidance at Bahçeşehir University. I love learning a new language and I wanted to touch on some points that I think you might have difficulty while learning Turkish.