- Aero Thermodynamics or Basic Thermodynamics
Introduction to turbomachines
Energy transfer in turbomachines
Design and performance analysis of Centrifugal compressors....etc.
Course Outcomes: At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. CO2: Compute the energy transfer and energy transformation in turbomachine.
2. CO2: Analyze the design of turbomachine blades.
3. CO3 : Apply hydraulic pumps and turbines for specific requirements.
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical Engineering , Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering
- 01:02Introduction To Turbomachinery
- 02:47Components And Classification Of Turbomachinery
- 02:21Difference Between Positive Displacement Machine And Turbomachine
- 24:03Problem's On Buckingham's Pie Theorem
- 04:59Specific Speed Of Turbine And Pump
- 06:48Problem On Specific Speed OF Turbine
- 04:35Problem On specific Speed Of Pump
My name is NUTHAN and I will be your instructor for the course. I am looking forward to a terrific semester with you and I am pursing Graduation [B.E Aeronautical] in Sir M. Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka ,India.I look forward to working with you this semester and getting off to a strong start!