- Aero Thermodynamics or Basic Thermodynamics
Introduction to turbomachines
Energy transfer in turbomachines
Design and performance analysis of Centrifugal compressors....etc.
Course Outcomes: At the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. CO2: Compute the energy transfer and energy transformation in turbomachine.
2. CO2: Analyze the design of turbomachine blades.
3. CO3 : Apply hydraulic pumps and turbines for specific requirements.
- Mechanical Engineering , Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering
- Introduction To Turbomachinery01:02
- Components And Classification Of Turbomachinery02:47
- Difference Between Positive Displacement Machine And Turbomachine02:21
- Problem's On Buckingham's Pie Theorem24:03
- Specific Speed Of Turbine And Pump04:59
- Problem On Specific Speed OF Turbine06:48
- Problem On specific Speed Of Pump04:35
- What Is Centrifugal Pump02:52
- Work Done And efficiency Of Centrifugal Pump05:01
- Problem Based On Centrifugal Pump 0103:36
- Problem Based On Centrifugal Pump-0207:16
My name is NUTHAN and I will be your instructor for the course. I am looking forward to a terrific semester with you and I am pursing Graduation [B.E Aeronautical] in Sir M. Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka ,India.I look forward to working with you this semester and getting off to a strong start!