Tubal Patency Testing
What you'll learn
- Why, When and How of Tubal patency testing
- Does tubal patency testing by itself contribute to higher natural pregnancy too ?
- The good, bad and the ugly of Hysterosalpingogram
- What is HyCoSy and how is it better than other tubal tests?
- How is HyCoSy performed?
- Gold standard for tubal patency testing
- Learn about Falloposcopy and Salpingoscopy
A course that is much needed but often ignored in all fertility training programs and is considered too basic. This course extensively deals with tubal patency testing and gives a brief overview of the topic. In this course, only Post Graduate trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Gynaecologists, and Infertility specialists can enroll.
What is primarily taught in this course?
Why is it even needed to do a tubal test? Does it even help someone who already has open tubes? What is the ideal time to perform a tubal test and are we delaying this vital test for too long? We only knew of HSG all this time but what are the newer ways of performing the tubal test? You have heard of HyCoSy but did not have any idea how exactly to perform the test. Get all your answers to the most fundamental and basic of fertility testing.
· Why, When and How of Tubal patency testing
· Does tubal patency testing by itself contribute to higher natural pregnancy too?
· The good, bad, and the ugly of Hysterosalpingogram
· What is HyCoSy and how is it better than other tubal tests?
· How is HyCoSy performed?
· Gold standard for tubal patency testing
Learn about Falloposcopy and Salpingoscopy
Who this course is for:
- Post Graduate trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Budding Gynaecologists, Infertility specialists
Dr Apoorva pallam reddy is the Medical Director of Phoenix Speciality Clinic and a leading fertility specialist from Bangalore, Karnataka, Bangalore. Graduated from the prestigious JJM medical college Davangere and received her masters from VIMS &RC Bangalore. Has been trained internationally at Keck School of medicine, Los Angeles during under graduation as a part of international student program, trained in Reproductive medicine with the world renowned, Vrije University Brussels (VUB) and in Gyne-Endoscopy at the Kiel School of endoscopy, Germany. She has delivered over 100 lectures at various national and international forums, edited books and contributed several chapters in reputed publications. Her keen interest in knowledge transfer has made her successfully Organize state conference-APCOG 2017, Fertilyte- Regional ISAR and many live surgical workshops and resulted in the establishment of International fertility academy.
Dr Rajeev Agarwal is the Medical Director of Care IVF Kolkata. He got his Master’s degree from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. He trained further at the Cardiff Assisted Reproduction Centre. He has delivered over 150 lectures both at national and international levels. He has contributed several chapters in books related to infertility. He has been Committee Member, FOGSI Infertility Committee 2008-2011, Member Andrology Sub Committee ISAR and Joint Organising Secretary, ISAR 2018. On a philanthropic side, his organization runs an NGO called Learning and Educating about Fertility (LEAF) Foundation which both imparts knowledge to the infertile couples as well as provided subsidized and free treatment to couples from the weaker sections of society.