TShirt Memory Album
What you'll learn
- Learn to make an online memory album of a TShirt collection OR any collection, such as baseball hats, thimbles, golf balls or keys. Posters? Sure, why not?
- Free up space in the closet and storage by getting rid of the bulk of a TShirt collection or other collections you need to downsize and declutter..
- Learn to select images and write captivating words to create a memory-packed album
- Learn to save and share the album so your family and friends can enjoy your collection too.
- Use the same template to create virtual albums for other collections you have, from baseball hats to keys and Beanie Babies
- Desktop or Laptop with internet connection. A mobile phone and the knowledge of how to get an image from a phone to a device and a photo from the phone to your laptop or desktop.
We often think that if we get rid of the thing, the memory will disappear too. It doesn't have to. You don't need the actual TShirt to trigger the good memories, -- an image of it will do the triggering. Think of the image of a terrific take-out in the Restaurant's online menu. It can bring up all the right feelings and memories. So does the photo album of your child as a baby.
While this course uses T-Shirts, the same approach and templates can be used to immortalize any collection. If you are down-sizing and decluttering, this is the answer to your over-collected collections. ( Beanie Babies? Baseball Hats? Golf Balls? Photographs? Keys? License plates? )
Included in the course are suggestions for 50 collections -- some you probably have and didn't really think of as a collection -- with info on where to find more free templates, but the templates included with this course will work just fine for any collection.
You won't lose the memories if you keep the images in a virtual Memory Album. You can store the album on your device to view any time you want and send the digital copies to friends and family. Cost to do this? $0.00. Even the software used to create the album is free. As are the templates.
Or, if you want a 'hard' copy, you can have it printed by an online printer. Or even print it yourself.
You'll make this album using your own images of your T-shirts and by including some words about the venue, the music, your favorite moments, your new memories, the surprises, the people you met, and the crazy antics of your best friend, now memorialized in your online TShirt Memory Album.
The best part about a TShirt collection is the collecting. The worst part is having to deal with a collection. Now you are at the place where these Some Old, Some Not So Old, TShirts are taking up space, and you need that space for other things. Or maybe you just don't want to have totes full of old t-shirts in the storage room anymore.
In the TShirt Memory Album taught in this course, you will use the free version of Canva, and a free flip-book service. The template for the album is included with the course, and there are detailed instructions included for everything you need to be successful in creating your TShirt Memory Album.
Who this course is for:
- For those who have a TShirt collection no longer being worn, but which brings up too many precious memories to get rid of. OR for anyone with a collection of precious things they want to immortalize in a virtual album.
I had too much stuff. My house looked tidy on the surface, but every drawer, every closet, every nook and cranny, AND the two storage units were full. I had to take things out of the storage units in order to get in. I was drowning.
I spent two years getting it under control and moved from two storage units and a 1200 square-foot 3-bedroom condo to a 1-bedroom, 400 square-foot apartment with a 3 x 3 storage locker. And I don't miss a thing.
Learning to handle my 'prized' collections was eye-opening. I thought that if I got rid of the thing, I'd lose the memory. I found out that wasn't true. A photograph could very easily take me back to the weekend, the concert, the family gathering, even to the thrill of finding that new miniature shoe.
This led me to look for ways to make virtual photo albums that looked good, were low-tech, and hopefully didn't cost a lot of money. I'd already spent enough on this stuff and didn't need to spend any more.
This is how the course 'TShirt Memory Album' started. I made a few for myself, then gave templates to a few people, then I wrote the course.
It uses free software, (Canva) so there isn't anything to buy after the course. I've included a free template, and you get access to hundreds more free templates in Canva. If you can take a picture with your phone, you can make a virtual photo album.