How to put your art on a T-Shirt
What you'll learn
- An overview of the most common textile printing methods
- How to set up design files for each printing method
- Which type of design is suitable for which printing method
- Some knowledge about design programs
Are you ready to put your art on a t-shirt? But maybe you're not sure which printing process is right for your project and how to set up the print file?
Custom t-shirts are very popular. You can create unique t-shirts for yourself or design them for your school groups or next family trip. These days, it's extremely easy and affordable to do so. And, you can even make some money with print on demand.
This class is for you if you.
* Want to create a t-shirt or other product with your art.
* Want to start a print-on-demand business
* Create an apparel brand
In this course we will talk about the most popular printing methods for t-shirts:
* how they work
* their advantages and disadvantages
* how to prepare your print files for each method to turn your art into stunning t-shirts.
And as always, we've tried to include helpful tips and tricks we've learned over the years.
In this overview, we will cover the following printing methods:
* DIY: Heat transfer paper
* Screen printing
* Direct to Garment (DTG) printing
* Plot printing: Flex or Flock
In this course, we're going to talk about t-shirts to keep things short and simple. But most of what we talk about can be used for a variety of products, from hoodies to mugs to stickers.
And as always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to know more about T-Shirt printing
- Print on Demand business owners
Hi! Hope you doing fine today.
I am a Digital Print Specialist, coach, content creator, and trainer for DTG printing. Throughout my career, I also accumulated extensive know-how in process control, quality control, and production workflow in the textile industry. Additionally, I can speak three languages; English, Spanish, and Portuguese (a little German too).
And, more important, I am always happy to help out.