Trucking Management Customer Service
What you'll learn
- Three steps to getting new trucking customer
- Automated customer service
- Impressive ways to improve your customer service in logistics
- Ways transportation companies can improve customer experience
- Three ways to improve customer service with fleet technology
- What does the trucking customer want
- Five essential components of customer service in freight and logistics
- Five customer service skills for truck drivers
- Tips for trucking companies to deliver the best customer service
- How you can report an unsafe trucking company
- Challenges facing the trucking industry and how to manage them
- Step-by -step guide: How to handle customer complaints
- No requirement
The trucking industry is going through changes rapidly to the advantage of the customer, competition is so keen so its very important that truck companies train their staff very well so that they can handle any customer challenges. It is quite surprising how huge of a role truck drivers play as brand ambassadors to their company. Company executives are not interacting with partners in-person every day, but you can guarantee that your truck drivers are, in such case its beneficial for companies to bestow some customer service skills on them to ensure that they are best representing the company properly. The application of technology in the trucking business is helping in responding quickly to the customer complaints and also ensure that work is being than on time to meet customer expectations. Moving forward, customer support and inside departments will only need to increase their availability and their service commitment to their shippers-and their consignees- in order to handle the complexities of their shippers evolving needs. The brands that have reputation in the truck industry , are always looking for ways and means to provide or seek resolution about customer challenges and issues. The ability of trucking company to make timely delivery in this industry is the corner stone of the customer service and this is what industry customers want.
Safe and secure transportation is very important, no one want to get the phone call that the delivery has been lost due to an accident or theft. Trucking companies face a lot of challenges but it is still their mandate that loads are arrived safely. Trucking companies must also understand that the public is watching them, because bad driving have a bad implication for the company image. 24/7 service delivery is the right answer in responding to customer complaints and also giving them the best resolution.
Who this course is for:
- Truck drivers, transportation employees, truck managers, truck owners, truck customers, customer service staff, Road safety authority, ministry of transport, government, truck NGO, directors, CEO, Truck customers, truck policy makers etc.
My education is centered on business and marketing, I have studied with Chartered Institute of Marketing ( C.I.M-UK) from certificate in marketing, advance certificate in marketing to post graduate diploma in marketing. I proceeded to do master of business administration from central university graduate business school.
I have eighteen years of practical working experience with reputable organisations. The names of these previous organisations I have worked with are Central university Lecturer, Platinum Impex limited, Regional sales/marketing officer, sales/marketing executive, Laine Services Limited. Strict marketing research services chief executive officer/consultant,etc. Iam currently self employed, working as chief executive officer/ consultant of Strict Consult.
I believe in ardent entrepreneurship and always prepare to help business start-up voluntary. In this twenty first century, the customer is king, and every business or student need to understand the customer centric regime. you need the right education and training to understand the customer and deliver to his satisfaction. If you satisfy the customer consistently he will pay your organisation with his loyalty.