Truck Dispatch Training for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals on Truck dispatching
- Common words used in truck dispatching
- Freight Routing techniques
- How to get the best loads for your driver
- How to use the Load boards
This course is a beginner friendly truck dispatching course on Udemy!
It teaches you all you need to know at the beginning phases of starting out either as an independent truck dispatcher starting out in the trucking industry or part of a team.
For easy comprehension I have divided this course into various sections. The goal is not to overwhelm you but to ensure that you thoroughly digest the new information that you will be getting to arm you with the necessary tools needed to succeed in this field.
You don't need any prior Truck dispatching knowledge!
No matter if you know nothing about Truck dispatching or if you already got some basic Truck dispatching knowledge (not required but also not a problem), you will get tons of useful information and knowledge out of this course! Welcome to "Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Truck Dispatching!”.
· This is the absolute beginners guide to dispatching. So if you know nothing about truck dispatching, this is the class for you!
· This course covers the fundamentals you need to know as a dispatcher, some common words used in truck dispatching.
· I’ll also be sharing with you some stats and information on the different freight zones, freight routing and using the load boards. In this class we are going to focus on 2 most popular load boards used in the industry. That is Truckersedge also known as DAT and Truckstop.
My goal with this course is to ensure that you feel confident with taking that leap of faith and starting your own truck dispatching business!
This is the first in a series of courses that I am going to be releasing on truck dispatching.
Who this course is for:
Students who want to learn basics of truck dispatching
Anyone who's interested in learning the business of being a truck dispatcher
Students who want to take their truck dispatching skills to the next level and learn a future-proof source of income.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Truck dispatchers or curious students about truck dispatching
I am a supply chain professional by training. I am also the CEO & Founder of FVF Enterprises LLC- A 3PL company. I have close to 5years of experience in the trucking industry. And in those 5years I have being actively involved different aspects in trucking from dispatching, freight brokerage and now running my own trucking company. I have dispatched different kinds of trucks both Semi and 1ton trucks pulling various trailers ranging from flatbeds, dry Vans, hotshots, and so on…