Trigonometry| Trigonometry Ratio| Trigonometry Identities |
Trigonometry is an important branch of Mathematics. Generally many questions do come from this topic in competition exams. The course is useful for both beginners as well as for advance level. It covers following areas in details-
· Introduction and Angle
· System of measurement of an angle
· Relation between three systems of angle measurement
· Trigonometric Ratios
· Fundamental Trigonometrical Identities
· Trigonometric Ratios of specific angles
· Trigonometric Ratios of Complementry Angles
· Application of Trigonometry (Height and distance)
· Signs of Trigonometric Ratios
· Trigonometric Ratios of Allied Angles
· Periodic functions
· Even and odd functions
· Formulae for Trigonometric Ratios of Compound angles
· Transformation Formulae
· Trig Ratios of multiple and submultiple angles
· Conditional Trigonometric Identities
· Graphs of Trig Functions
· Solution of triangles-Laws of sine, cosine and tangent Projection formula
· Half angle Formulae
· Circles connected with a triangle
· Trigonometric Equations
· Inverse Trigonometric Functions and its formulae
· Expressing one circular function into another and standard formulae
Each of the above topics has a great explanation of concepts followed by solved excellent and selected examples. Several quiz and problem sheets have been given at appropriate places for self evaluation of students .
Hope the course will develop better understanding and boost the self confidence of the students.
You should be comfortable with the Fundamentals of Math.
You should be comfortable with basic Algebra, like equation solving.
A little Geometry is helpful, but not absolutely necessary.
We'll start the course by talking about angles, so if you know some algebra and geometry basics, you'll be well-prepared for the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn trigonometry
Innovative Mathematics Teacher bringing 4-year background instructing students. Expertise in classroom oversight, course planning and behavior management. Successful at collaborating with teachers, administrative leaders and support specialists to meet individual student needs. Committed to encouraging higher-order thinking to increase student performance.
Talented business leader offering skill in strategic business planning and team development. Skillfully recruit and train employees at all levels to meet customer and business demands. Articulate, forward-thinking and resourceful in meeting unique needs