What you'll learn
- Fully understand the Unite Circle.
- Learn how to find Terminal Points, Reference Numbers and Reference Angles.
- Learn what are Trigonometric Functions.
- Master graphing Trigonometric Functions.
- Be able to determine Domain and Range of Trig Functions.
- Be able to use the Law of Sins and Cosines.
- Proof Trig functions and identities.
- Master the different Trigonometric Formulas.
- Be able to go from Polar to Rectangular Coordinate and back.
- Be able to graph Polar Equations.
- Use De Moiver's Theorem.
- Find the nth Roots of Complex Numbers.
- Have a background in High School Algebra.
- Know what is a functions, domain, range, evaluating values into functions and graphing.
- Know how to preform operations (+, -, x, ÷) on complex numbers.
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
Having trouble learning Trigonometry? Don't know where to start? Well, you are in the right place. I want to welcome you to a course on Trigonometry where you will acquire skills to become an Expert on Right Angle, Unite Circle, Analytic Trigonometry, and Polar Coordinates.
I have created this course for students to have a place where they can learn, understand, and excel in Trigonometry in order to have a strong foundation for more advanced courses like Calculus. The course consists of an extensive curriculum teaching you different essential concepts and skills. At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Fully understand the Unite Circle.
Learn how to find Terminal Points, Reference Numbers, and Reference Angles.
Learn what are Trigonometric Functions.
Master graphing Trigonometric Functions.
Be able to determine Domain and Range of Trig Functions.
Be able to use the Law of Sins and Cosines.
Proof Trig functions and identities.
Master the different Trigonometric Formulas.
Be able to go from Polar to Rectangular Coordinate and back.
Be able to graph Polar Equations.
Use De Moiver's Theorem.
Find the nth Roots of Complex Numbers.
YOU WILL ALSO GET:
Q&A section with support
Certificate of completion
30-day money-back guarantee
HOW IS IT DELIVERED?
I know visually seeing a problem getting solved is the easiest and the most direct way for a student to learn so I designed the course keeping this in mind. I go through concepts and problems using electronic pen and paper, explaining each step along the way so you have a clear idea of how to go from A to B to C without any problem.
HOW DO I LEARN BETTER?
There are quizzes after each section so you can test your knowledge and see how much of the material has sunk in. There are also practice problems attached to the lectures so you could practice what you learn. I suggest you go through each lesson several times to better understand the topics.
Who this course is for:
- Trigonometry and Precalculus students.
- Anyone interested in learning Trigonometry.
- Parents with homeschooled students who would like to master Trigonometry.
Fattah has B.S. in Mathematics and Geophysics from the University of Oklahoma in Oklahoma, USA. He has taught and tutored tens of thousands of college students all over the world. His love for teaching made him one of four students in Iraq to receive a full scholarship to pursue a B.S. degree in the States so to return back to his home country and teach.
He is passionate about Math & Science and loves to share his passion with others. To him, Mathematics and Sciences are crucial for everyone to learn no matter how little. He is a BIG believer in visual learning, and his aim is to deliver the concepts in an easy and direct way so as to make the learning process fast for anyone.