Learn the basics of trigonometry and its applications. This course offers easy to understand step-by-step explanations and calculation walkthroughs. Take the complications out of trigonometry by understanding the different methods to solving right-angled triangles and non-right angled triangles. By the time you have completed this course, you will have a firm understanding of the basics of trigonometry.
I have created this course for students to have a place where they can learn, understand, and excel in Trigonometry in order to have a strong foundation for more advanced courses like Calculus. The course consists of an extensive curriculum teaching you different essential concepts and skills
This course includes:
· A description of what trigonometry is
· The three basic trigonometric ratios
· Finding unknown lengths in right-angled triangles
· Finding unknown angles in right-angled triangles
· The Theorem of Pythagoras
· The Unit Circle
· Special Angles
· Negative Angles
· Trigonometric Identities
· Trigonometric ratios in the Cartesian plane
· Trigonometric Equations: General solution
· Trigonometric Equations: Specific solution
· Sine Rule
· Cosine Rule
· Area Rule
This is a basic course and offers the advantage of anyone with a basic understanding of linear equations and algebra to learn trigonometry.
This course will be updated periodically and it can be taken by all students who have trigonometry as a part of their curriculum as well as teachers who wish to improve their teaching skills and make learning fun for their students.