The Complete Stress Management Tools to Trigger Happiness
What you'll learn
- Improve your basic understanding of mental health.
- Balance and regulate your emotions using simple and practical tools.
- Defuse any stressful experience into a manageable state using quick techniques.
- Gain knowledge of where the core of your stress originates.
- Develop self-awareness.
- Hack into your brain and adopt a more positive outlook.
- Download my FREE ebook titled "Connections" as a thank you gift.
- No previous knowledge is required.
- A comfortable space.
- A cell phone or notebook to jot down some brief notes.
At long last, it's finally here! A mental health workshop that gives you all the basic tools you need to successfully get you through those long, stressful days.
Do you ever feel overwhelmed, frustrated and unhappy with just about everything?
Do you sometimes feel mentally exhausted and want to completely shut down?
You're not alone...
Welcome to Trigger Happi™, your guide to navigate you through those stressful moments in your life and transform them into happiness. This workshop will give you the necessary tools to find the emotional balance in your life. In addition, you'll learn to tap into the core of your stress which will provide you with longer lasting relief and resolution. You'll learn to become more productive, instead of feeling stuck focusing on your stress.
What makes this workshop unique?
It's short - Your time is valuable, thus this workshop is designed to be brief yet effective.
It's easy - The videos are engaging and use everyday examples with conversational language.
It's visual - We absorb information better when we can actively see what we're learning.
There's action steps - You'll get loads of tools you can use daily that are practical and effective. The step-by-step tools can be hacked to your liking and personal style.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn quick, simple and effective stress management tools.
- Anyone who wants to improve their well-being and quality of life.
- Individuals experiencing depression.
- Individuals experiencing anxiety.
- Anyone who has experienced trauma or childhood abuse.
"What we experience in life are gifts. Good or bad, they're all gifts to help us delve deeper into ourselves and learn to become even greater than we already are."
I'm Jason Lee and I'm an author, instructor and advocate for mental health from Vancouver, BC, Canada. My goal is simple: I want to help improve everyone's quality of life by promoting mental wellness into your daily lives. I've worked with mental health organizations across the country, promoting awareness, reducing stigma and educating audiences through engaging discussions and meaningful conversations.
Through lived experiences of childhood abuse, trauma and a family history of depression and schizophrenia, I struggled with managing my own personal well-being and mental health. After doing a ton of personal development work with some exceptional counselors, along with my undying commitment for change, I managed to successfully transform my life and become my own architect for new and healthier beliefs. Now, I'm excited that I get to share with you how I did it!
I passionately educate others around the world about mental health, trauma and stress management through my best selling book Living with the Dragon, online workshops, blogs and speaking engagements.
(Video Production by Josh Lee)