Become a Trigonometry & Precalculus Master
- 15 hours on-demand video
- 130 articles
- 209 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Angles and their measure, including degrees, DMS and radians
- Six circular functions, including sine, cosine, tangent, cosecant, secant, and cotangent
- The unit circle, including finding sine and cosine, and how to complete a triangle
- Angles in circles, including oriented arcs, circular sectors, and linear and angular velocity
- Graphing the trig functions, including sine and cosine graphs, and transformations
- Inverse trig functions, including their graphs
- Trig identities, including even-odd, sum-difference, half-angle, double-angle, product-to-sum, and sum-to-product identities
- The law of sines and the law of cosines, including Heron's formula
- Polar coordinates, including converting coordinates and equations
- Graphing polar curves, including circles, roses, cardioids, limacons, and lemniscates
- Parametric curves, including converting and sketching parametric curves
- Analytic geometry, including conic sections like circles, ellipses, parabolas, and hyperbolas
- Complex numbers, including polar forms and De Moivre's theorem
- Matrices, including solving systems, Gauss-Jordan elimination, and transformations and inverses
- You should be comfortable with the Fundamentals of Math.
- You should be comfortable with basic Algebra, like equation solving.
- A little Geometry is helpful, but not absolutely necessary.
- We'll start the course by talking about angles, so if you know some algebra and geometry basics, you'll be well-prepared for the course.
HOW BECOME A TRIGONOMETRY & PRECALCULUS MASTER IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY:
This 302-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from Trigonometry and Precalculus, and it includes 89 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 10 workbooks with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way. Become an Trigonometry & Precalculus Master is organized into the following sections:
Angles and their measure, including degrees, DMS, and radians
Angles in circles, including oriented arcs, circular sectors, and linear and angular velocity
The six circular functions, which are sine, cosine, tangent, cosecant, secant, and tangent
The laws of sine and cosine, including Heron's formula
The unit circle, and how to use it to complete a triangle
Graphing the trig functions using period and amplitude, horizontal and vertical shifts, and other transformations
Trig identities like even-odd, sum-difference, double-angle, half-angle, product-to-sum, and sum-to-product
Inverse trig functions and their graphs
Polar coordinates and graphing polar curves
Parametric curves and how to sketch their graphs
Analytic geometry of conic sections like circles, ellipses, parabolas, and hyperbolas
Complex numbers, including polar forms and De Moivre's theorem
Matrices for solving systems, Gauss-Jordan elimination, transformations and inverse matrices
AND HERE'S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning... I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of the quizzes. If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Want even more practice? When you've finished the section, you can review everything you've learned by working through the bonus workbook. The workbooks include tons of extra practice problems, so they're a great way to solidify what you just learned in that section.
HERE'S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF BECOME A TRIGONOMETRY & PRECALCULUS MASTER HAVE TOLD ME:
"Krista's courses are the absolute best you can find online, as far as I'm concerned. I feel like I am actually learning something from them!" - Jon K.
“The Instructor has an excellent command of the subject material and a great way of presenting it. In addition to that, she has a very pleasant voice that keeps you attentive.” - Robert S.
“This is an excellent course to become more familiar with trigonometric equations. The step by step instruction is very is to follow. I found it very helpful to follow along with solving the problems on paper to solidify the learning experience.” - David M.
“Krista explains everything in "simplest terms" so even if you haven't worked with this stuff for a while, she makes it totally easy to get back into the swing of it all. Thanks for (another) excellent course!” - Paul L.
“Huge help to be able to review these in a platform much more suited to learning than YouTube.” - Wesley F.
YOU'LL ALSO GET:
Lifetime access to Become a Trigonometry & Precalculus Master
Friendly support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
30-day money back guarantee
I can't wait for you to get started on mastering trigonometry and precalculus.
- Krista :)
- Current trigonometry or precalculus students, or students about to start trigonometry or precalculus who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with trigonometry or precalculus
- Anyone who wants to study math for fun after being away from school for a while