Tricky English Grammar/Master Punctuation for Better Writing
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 25 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify the difference between Regular verbs and Irregular verbs
- list the verb tenses of English
- Apply correctly the rules of adding (s, ed, ing)
- Understand Main & Auxiliary verbs (to be, to do, to have)
- Understand Uncountable & Countable nouns / Articles
- Identify the verb tenses of English
- Explain the requirements for using each verb tense
- Identify some common coordinate conjunctions in English
- Punctuate sentences with these conjunctions correctly
- Identify simple and compound sentences
- Identify compound sentences
- Punctuate compound sentences correctly
- Identify adverb clauses in sentences
- Punctuate adverb clauses correctly in complex sentences
- Distinguish between compound and complex sentences
- Use commas correctly in a series
- Use commas correctly in compound sentence
- Use commas correctly in complex sentences
- Use commas correctly to indicate extra information or interruption
- Write sentences that have good parallel structure
- Correct sentences that have faulty parallel structure
- Define sentence variety and explain why it's important
- Identify ways to create sentence variety
- Use sentence variety in your writing
- Learn past participle
- Understand the forms of the verbs
- Write more effectively in English
- A desire to improve your English Grammar / punctuation / writing skills
- No experience knowledge required
Welcome to " Tricky English Grammar/Master Punctuation for Better Writing " course
In this course, you will review verb English grammar tenses and punctuation. These skills are important for good writing. If you have too many mistakes in your English writing, it can be distracting to the reader. So use this class to check yourself and to improve these basic skills before you start writing.
The "Tricky English Grammar/Master Punctuation for Better Writing" course will teach you everything you want to know about tricky English grammar, punctuation, and English writing skills. The course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of mastering tricky English grammar and punctuation to write powerful and effective essays in English.Even if you have a little to no experience with the material provided here, this course will take you step by step to master tricky English grammar and punctuation for Better Writing.
Overview of the course:
This course consists of two parts in which in the first part we start from scratch by explaining important English grammar terms such as participles in English, rules of adding "s", "ed" "ing" then we'll have look at articles, uncountable nouns, and countable nouns.and then we'll explain main verbs and auxiliary verbs with the 3 most important verbs in English "to be" "to do" "to have" to be ready to learn punctuation. So if you've already familiar with those terms you can skip up to the second part.
In which in the first module we will make a review of the 12 verb tenses in English by focusing on the most tricky English tenses And I'll show you how to use correct punctuation with conjunctions. the second module you are going to learn compound sentences, adverb clauses, and complex sentences so that you' will be able to identify verb clauses, compound sentences, and complex sentences and then punctuate them correctly. In the last module, we will discuss punctuation by focusing on more comma uses in English sentences, then you will learn Parallel structure that will help you improve your English writing style. And then we'll wrap up the course by explaining sentence variety and why it's important to use sentence variety in your English writing in order to write strong and effective essays.
What will you learn by enrolling in this course today?
Participles in English
Rules of adding "s", "ed" "ing"
Articles / Uncountable nouns / Countable nouns
Main verbs and Auxiliary verbs ( "to be" "to do" "to have")
Tricky English grammar terms
Review of the 12 verb tenses
Understand the most tricky English tenses
Identify the correct verb tenses to use
Correct punctuation with conjunctions
Commas and conjunctions
Compound sentences with conjunctions
Compound sentences with transitions
Punctuating transitions in compound sentences
Adverb clauses connectors
Using more commas in Written English
Using Commas with a series of nouns, adjectives and verbs
Using Introductory phrases and how to punctuate them in your writing
Using Interrupting phrases and how to punctuate them
Transition words with different uses
Therefore Vs Therefore
Using Parallel structure with conjunctions
Connectors with parallel stucture
Using Adverbs to create sentence variety
Using Short sentences in your writing
Using Medium sentences in your writing
Using Long sentences in your writing
Using Synonyms for sentence variety
How to use different sentences types in your writing
How to start sentences differently in your writing
How to use different sentence lengths in your writing
How to use synonyms effectively
How to write strong and effective essays
Take your writing skills to the next level
To have a unique writing style
Write more effectively in English
Utilize several different sentence types
Use commas effectively
Tricky English Grammar
Who should take this course?
So whether you are:
A completely Beginner
The course is appropriate for all levels.
How to feel comfortable when making a purchase?
Now I want my student to feel comfortable when making a purchase, that's why I have uploaded multiple free previews videos to see anytime.
Also, We have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, so if you aren't happy with your purchase, we will refund your course - no questions asked!
I can't wait to see you in the " Tricky English Grammar / Master Punctuation for Better Writing" course
Enroll now, and I'll help you boost your knowledge and enhance your skills than ever before!
Assem Hafsi ,
- Anyone who wants to learn English Grammar, Punctuation, and Writing skills
- Whether you are an absolutely beginners or intermediate or advanced the course is for you
- Anyone who wants to take his writing skills to the next level
- Anyone who wants to improve English Grammar and writing skills
- Anyone who wants to punctuate sentences correctly in English
- Anyone who wants to put commas correctly in sentences