Tricks and Tips For Perfect Russian Pronunciation
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To sound more naturally and "Russian"
- To improve Russian pronunciation
- To avoid common pronunciation mistakes
- All you need is your desire to improve your Russian. All the necessary materials will be provided during the course.
The course covers the most common pronunciation mistakes and gives simple and easy exercises that help you to improve your Russian pronunciation.
What will you learn?
After completion of this course you will be able to
- avoid the most common pronunciation mistakes
- sound more authentic and "Russian"
- understand the pronunciation of the Russian alphabet
Who can benefit from this course?
The course will be useful both for beginners and advanced learners as all the topics are explained in a simple language, with enough examples.
What additional resources the course provides?
Each lesson contains a set of exercises for home practice that should help you to improve your Russian pronunciation. Apart from that the course provides a recording of the whole Russian alphabet with examples and explanations.
If you want to avoid pronunciation mistakes and improve your pronunciation, this course will be a great help for you!
- The course will be useful for anyone, both beginners and advanced Russian learners will find it useful. It is designed to provide necessary tips to improve Russian pronunciation at all levels and is conducted in English so will be easy to understand to anyone.
Introduction to the course and short outline of the topics that will be covered during the course. Summarizing what you will achieve by completing the course.
The lecture describes the Russian alphabet and explains the secrets of Russian sound formation.
The lecture explains the common mistakes while pronouncing Russian sounds п, т, к
The lecture gives you the tips as to how pronounce Russian B correctly.