Triathlon Nutrition: Solve Your Fueling!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How training affects what you should be eating
- How to create a race-day nutrition plan
- How to choose the right types and amounts of carbohydrate for training, racing, and recovery
- How to calculate your sweat rate and understand your hydration needs
- Basic computer skills and access to Microsoft excel for the supplemental files
Triathletes - do you know exactly what you should be eating and drinking before, during, and after every workout and race?
If not, then this course is for you.
Learn what you should be eating and drinking in order feel great, power your workouts, and avoid the dreaded bonk!
As a sports dietitian I've helped athletes complete over 50 full and half-Ironman races, and hundreds of sprint and Olympic distance races. Together we will figure out your calorie and fluid needs, measure your sweat rate, and create a fueling plan for your training and racing, all without going too deep into the science.
This course is all about providing a solid foundation without getting bogged down with nuance... "Just tell me what works!"
Don't be fooled by the low price of this course, you will receive a tremendous value from taking it. For the price of a few drinks, you will be able to improve your training adaptations, recovery, and racing performance not just for your upcoming race, but for every race you do!
- Anyone looking to learn about the nutrition needs for triathlon