Trésor Kombucha Homebrew Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Brew your own kombucha
- Choose the right ingredients for your brew
- Create a sugar-free kombucha
- Maintain a healthy kombucha culture
- Get the right amount of carbonation
- Other than an eagerness to learn and desire to make your own kombucha creation, there are no requirements for this course!
- No experience necessary - we provide step-by-step instructions.
- You will need kombucha starter, tea, sugar, a 1 gallon glass jar, and basic kitchen supplies.
The Trésor Kombucha Homebrew Masterclass teaches you everything you need to know to brew your own kombucha and maintain a healthy kombucha culture right at home!
After working with some of the leading kombucha consultants in the world, course instructor and Founder of Trésor House, Jessica West, shares everything she knows with you to empower you to brew your own functional beverage from home with ease and confidence.
She believes that one of the best things about home-brewing kombucha is the creative expression it offers. You can brew your best tasting kombucha according to your unique standards, tastebuds, and needs! Jessica will guide you to choosing the right ingredients to ensure a healthy and thriving kombucha culture, and once that is established, you can unleash your creativity by experimenting with different teas, sugars, flavouring agents, and other ingredients.
Upon enrolment you will receive:
· Brewing Instructions
· Brewing Tips
· Sample Recipes
· Videos to walk you through the fermentation process and answer common kombucha brewing related questions.
This is an active class that is continuously being updated. Therefore, should you have any kombucha brewing questions that haven’t already been answered, you are invited to ask them via the course platform and Jessica will create a new course lecture to answer it for you!
Looking forward to having you join us!
Who this course is for:
- If you would like to become a kombucha expert in your own kitchen, this course is for you.
- If you would like to brew consistent batches time and time again, this course is for you.
- If you would like to tips & tricks on tweaking your brew to get lesser sugar and/or higher carbonation, this course is for you.
In addition to being a Podcaster, Author, Speaker and a Mindset Coach, Jessica is the Founder of Trésor House, a lifestyle brand that houses different avenues to empower yourself to live your greatest life.
Jessica first launched the business in 2019, under the name Trésor Kombucha, when she began selling her home brewed kombucha at a local farmer’s market. Jessica always had an interest for natural and functional products and, after experiencing the positive effects of a healthy diet and mindset during her recovery from a serious car accident, she wanted to share what she knew with others. By 2021, she had scaled her kombucha products to supply small grocers and food shops throughout the Northeastern Ontario Region. The business adopted its mission of: Helping others empower themselves from the inside-out, with gut functional foods that bring feel-good benefits to the body and mind.
During the scaling, Jessica worked with leading global kombucha consultants to scale her recipes, and increase stability and consistency of her products. It occurred to her that some of the information could still be applied at the homebrew level, and doing so may empower the homebrewer to make their greatest and tastiest kombucha. Thus, the Trésor Kombucha Homebrew Masterclass was born.
In early 2023, Jessica made the decision to discontinue to retail kombucha line and turn her focus towards the Masterclass, as well as introduce new services revolving around growth mindset. This is when the business rebranded into Trésor House.
Jessica’s a firm believer that everything begins within, and that by nourishing our bodies right and by doing the inner work, we can empower ourselves to live our most fulfilled life. In addition to offering the Masterclass, she hosts the Empower from Within podcast and works with others to offer them mindset shifts and new perspectives to build a winning self-image that magnetises them to the experiences they want.