Trello Level 1 - Little Known Ways to Do More with Trello
What you'll learn
- Design colorful and personalized Trello project boards
- Customize Trello by adding functionality not included in the standard version
- Become a Trello Master
- You must use the Chrome browser to make use of all of the Trello extensions discussed in this course.
Do you love planning a project and seeing it evolve into a completed piece of work like a book, course, website and more?
Have you been on the search for a tool that would make wrapping your head around your project easier?
Or are you the type of person that absolutely dreads planning and wishes there was a way to make it less draining?
I welcome you to meet Trello!
Trello is my number one free online tool of choice! You can use it to plan a huge range of projects including writing a book, building a course, tracking software development, as well as billable projects like building a website.
In Trello - Level 1 you will learn not only the basics of Trello and how it can help you tame the planning beast, but you will learn how to add "hidden" extensions that make Trello even more powerful.
There is no need to upgrade to the Pro Trello version. With this course you will be able to add all kinds of bells and whistles that are not included with Trello normally. You will be able to do things like:
- Add a custom color background to your boards
- Change the layout of Trello lists
- Power-up Trello labels so that you can sort and filter by them
- Track your progress and billable hours
All this without having to pay for upgrades!
If you have been looking for a simple solution that makes planning actually FUN - then this course is for you.
Come meet Trello and I promise you by the end of the course you will be a Trello Master!!
Click the Take This Course button and get started today.
FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied with this course and you don't know more about Trello than anyone else you know, you can get your full money back with Udemy's 30 Day Guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who loves project planning but just hasn't found the right tool for them.
- This course is also designed for those who haven't had a great experience planning projects in the past. You will find a fun and simple planning method that will take the dread away.
- Students who are curious about making the jump from a paper planner to an online planner will benefit from seeing Trello in action.
As a Notion Database designer I make starter templates for Notion. I have an ETSY Shop called LifeEditAndDesign where I feature all kinds of templates for small business owners like personal trainers, yoga instructors, coaches and ETSY shop owners.
I am also an online teacher and have been on Udemy since 2015 teaching productivity and business topics. For 28 years I was a meeting & event planner so I have plenty of experience with productivity, logistics, scheduling and planning.
I hope to meet you in one of my classes and help you be more efficient and productive.
The best place to connect with me is on LinkedIn. Hope to chat in the future.