Make Your Next Birthday One Worth Remembering
- Use should have a free Trello account and a basic understanding of Trello.
- If you don't have Trello or understand how to use it, you will gain a basic understanding just from watching this course. It is a simple tool that you can pick up just from watching.
Have your birthday's been disappointing in the past?
Some of the worst days of my life have happened on my birthday.
- I have had people close to me forget it was my birthday - repeatedly;
- I have had a series of bad experiences year after year where family didn't celebrate my birthday in ways that were enjoyable to me
- I have felt a ton of disappointment and sadness on my birthday instead of feeling celebratory and happy
If you have had less-than-happy birthdays in the past, I invite you to take this course and design the ultimate birthday experience.
This course is not about designing a birthday party.
It is about:
- Designing a day that helps you feel the emotions you desire most
- Spending your day doing things that bring you joy
- Putting together a meaningful gift list
- Celebrating your day and the year that follows with purpose
I use the free software Trello to teach this course and I show you how you can create a similar planning system on your own.
Throughout the course you will see my actual birthday planning board. This is not a random example but a truly honest board with my real plans.
With this course you can design a birthday that meets your expectations for an amazing day. You won't be disappointed.
Click the Take This Course button and I will see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is going to celebrate a birthday.
I love being a “rebel with a cause." My whole life I have “fought the system." I don't believe in doing things the way they've always been done unless you give me a darn good reason why.
Even as a child, I fought my religious upbringing because it made no sense to me why going to a certain building on a certain day and listening to the same words over and over was a good thing. If it doesn't make sense, then don't do it!
That doesn't mean I am without beliefs because I have plenty of those. I just don't believe anyone can tell me the right way or the wrong way to express them.
For example, I believe corporate America was built by men and will be destroyed by men. Women have better things to do than buy in to the rules of the corporation and better aspirations than the corner office.
As women, we have a natural ability to lead, create and nurture. It is in our nature to collaborate and create businesses in which everyone wins and no one loses. I believe in embracing my nature and doing work that I love that helps others in the process.
You will see that my courses are extension of me and my passion for personal expression. I hope you will take the time to find out about my business and join me in designing ideal lifestyles.
A Little Bit About Me
I am a 360-degree coach. I am trained as a health, life and business coach so when I work with you, I can provide you with insightful coaching that takes into account all aspects of your life.
Often, struggles in business are a reflection of struggles at home. When your personal life is out of “whack" you will find it shows up in your business and your health. These three aspects of you – life, health and work – are so closely tied together that improving one area will also improve the other two.
I am also a mother of two, a wife of one, and a chauffeur of many. Like you, I wear multiple hats and juggle responsibilities with making time for myself and staying healthy.