Thank you for joining this Class and starting your painting journey with me. I’ve made this special class, keeping in mind the art enthusiasts who want to paint but don’t know how to begin. So it doesn’t matter if you are a beginner; all you need is some paint, few brushes, a bit of curiosity, and a patient mind.
The Basics of acrylic painting: What do you need to start your painting journey?
Helpful tips about acrylic color and paintbrushes. (what brands are worth buying?)
Blending of Colours.
Usage of different paintbrushes
Masking your canvas to give a clean and neat border effect.
How to paint tree texture
How to paint water and make it realistic with ripple effects.
Finally, detailing to make your artwork shine and look closer to real life.
Steps to be taken:
1. You will first need to block the background using the blending technique.
2. Draw the tree line using a pencil.
3. Apply crackle paste on the tree line and branches using a knife to give fine texture.
4. After crackle paste dries. You'll apply paint on the branches.
5. Use the layered painting technique to paint the leaves.
6. Give a final touch to the painting by focusing on detailing a bit more.
7. You are done. Congrats, you should have a wonderful piece of art in your hands.
I’m super excited to see your work, so please don’t forget to post your project, even if it’s just a work in progress.
Also, don’t hesitate to ask any questions, I would love to discuss them with you.
Note: I've attached a high-resolution picture of the painting for reference and should help in your project.
I hope this Class will help you start your painting journey or begin again, in-case you have left your painting brush behind due to a hectic life. This Class is a bonus for anyone who is already an artist. I would love to hear back from you and appreciate your feedback because painting like life is a journey where we learn each day.
Thank you & All the Best!