Treating Female Disorders With Alternative Medicine
What you'll learn
- Treating Female OB/GYN Disorders with Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Therapies for Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids and Ovarian Cysts
- Natural Remedies for PMS Symptoms, Heavy Menses, Spotting and Irregular Menses
- Alternative Therapies for Perimenopause and Menopause Symptoms / Hot Flashes, Night Sweats & More
- How to relieve Bladder Infections & UTI symptoms naturally
- Solutions for Yeast Infections
- Using Traditional Chinese Medicine for common OB/GYN problems
- Explanation of how Acupuncture, Acupressure, Moxibustion, Cupping, Reiki, Massage, Foot Reflexology help symptoms.
- Basic Female Anatomy / Western Medical Approaches to OB/GYN disorders
- Herbal Medicine & Supplements for Women
- Nutrition for hormonal imbalances
- Life style tips for dealing with hot flashes and night sweats
- Benefits of Castor Oil Packs for cramps, heavy menses and how to use them.
- Aromatherapy for Women
- Crystals for Women
- PLEASE NOTE: You will not learn how to do acupuncture or the various therapies listed. This is not a certification class.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is not a substitute for medical care.
- Be a woman!
- Be interested in learning more how alternative medicine can help women.
Happy! Healthy! Woman! Treating Female Disorders With Alternative Medicine
This class is for women of all ages ranging from puberty to menopause who suffer from various OB/GYN issues. These disorders vary from PMS, painful menses, heavy bleeding to endometriosis, fibroids and cysts. Basic anatomy, causes and symptoms are covered. You will also learn how western medicine treats these disorders versus alternative medicine.
This class focuses on holistic therapies, herbal remedies and nutrition for women. Traditional Chinese Medicine and its various modalities will be explained and how they are used to treat women's ailments.
Topics Covered include causes, symptoms and natural remedies for:
Hot Flashes and Night Sweats
Urinary Tract and Bladder Infections
Natural Solutions to Reduce Stress
Holistic Topics Covered:
Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture, Auricular Acupuncture, Acupressure, Tui Na, Moxibustion, Cupping, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition, Lifestyle
Basic Traditional Chinese Medicine Theories: Yin, Yang, Qi and Blood
Holistic Therapies: Massage, Polarity Massage, Reiki, EFT Tapping
Herbal Medicine for Various Symptoms
Please note this is not a substitute for medical care.
This is not a certification class for professionals.
Who this course is for:
- Women suffering from any OB/GYN disorders.
- Medical Practitioners who want to learn more about holistic therapies for women's issues.
- Holistic Practitioner who want to learn more about natural remedies to help their female clients.
- Women who have hot flashes, night sweats and menopause symptoms.
- Women who have irregular or painful menses.
- Women who want to learn more about Traditional Chinese Medicine for OB/GYN disorders.
Jeanie Mossa MS. L.Ac., is the founder of Four Paws Acupuncture, a veterinary acupuncture practice north of Boston. She is an acupuncturist (L.Ac.) with over 25 years of experience treating animals and humans with holistic medicine.
She holds a masters degree (MS) in Traditional Oriental Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and has completed the Animal Acupuncture certification program at New England School of Acupuncture. She is a former faculty member of the Canadian College of Oriental Medicine (Toronto, Canada).
She has written and illustrated five books and created several online classes. In her spare time, Jeanie is also an artist and owner of Practical Magic Salem featuring one of a kind jewelry, mixed media and art dolls.
Jeanie lives in Salem MA with her husband and their menagerie of magical creatures.
Books by Jeanie Mossa MS. L.Ac.:
Barkopaedia: The Canine Book of Knowledge by Jeanie Mossa MS. L.Ac. with Norman Kraft MS. L.Ac. Available on 11/15/20 Amazon
The Screaming Uterus - An Alternative Approach to Healing Your Uterus available on Kindle
Dr. Calamari's Guide to the Herbs, Minerals and Bugs of China (Out of print)
Whispers of the O'Fae: Art & Affirmations for the Wounded Inner Child Available on Amazon
The Woof & Warp of Canine Pain: by Jeanie Mossa, L.Ac. with Norman Kraft, L.Ac. Available on Amazon