Treating Allergies and Asthma with Alternative Medicine
What you'll learn
- Natural Remedies & Holistic Therapies for Asthma and Allergy Symptoms
- Herbs, Supplements and Foods to relieve allergy and asthmatic symptoms
- Tips on how to jump-start breathing during an asthma attack when nothing is working
- Natural remedies for red itchy eyes due to allergies
- Basic Western Medical descriptions and medications for Asthma and Allergies
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and its modalities explained
- Foods and Products to avoid if you have allergies or asthma.
- Natural Solutions to relieve stress and anxiety - also a cause for asthma attacks
- The impact of emotions, especially grief on the Lungs, immune system and body
- The four different types of Asthma from a Traditional Chinese medicine perspective with recommendations for herbs and diet
- The Chinese Meridian Organ Clock focusing on Lung Time
- Just Added! Remedies for Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac
- For those who want to learn more how to control asthma and allergies symptoms naturally
Treating Allergies and Asthma with Alternative Medicine: Breathe Easy with Natural Remedies, Herbs, Teas & Therapies
By acupuncturist, herbalist & author Jeanie Mossa MS LAc - A survivor of asthma!
In this class you will learn detailed information about herbs, supplements, foods & therapies to help relieve symptoms of allergies, asthma and to boost your immune system.
Basic theories of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) - Yin & Yang, Qi & Blood
Explanation of therapies such as Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reiki, Moxibustion, Chiropractic, Foot Reflexology, Sound Therapy & more Please note: You will not learn how to do any of these therapies. This is not a certification class.
The Chinese Meridian Organ Clock with Lung Time
Herbal remedies, supplements & nutritional guidelines to relieve allergy and asthma symptoms while boosting the immune system
Foods & Substances that trigger allergies and asthma attacks
The difference between Western Medicine & Traditional Chinese Medicine diagnosing Asthma & Allergies
The four types of Asthma in TCM with herbal, nutritional and lifestyle recommendations to ease the symptoms
How Emotions impact the body, organs and illnesses
The correlation of the emotions grief and sadness to the Lungs. Guidelines and tips to help remedy these emotions
Natural Solutions to relieve stress and calm the mind
First Aid remedies in your kitchen that can help you breathe during an asthma attack
An acupressure point that will help you breathe during an asthma attack
NEW! Remedies to help relieve the symptoms of pain, blisters, itching and rashes of Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and Poison Sumac
Who this course is for:
- Those suffering with allergies or asthma symptoms
- Holistic Practitioners who want to help their patients with allergies or asthma symptoms
Jeanie Mossa MS. LAc, is the founder of Four Paws Acupuncture, a veterinary Traditional Chinese Medicine practice north of Boston. She is an acupuncturist, herbalist and author with over 25 years of experience treating animals and humans with holistic medicine. She is co-author of: BARKOPAEDIA: The Canine Book of Knowledge and The Misery Journal: Finding Patterns in Your Aches & Pains.
She holds a masters degree (MS) in Traditional Oriental Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and has completed the Animal Acupuncture certification program at New England School of Acupuncture. She is a former faculty member of the Canadian College of Oriental Medicine (Toronto, Canada). Jeanie is a certified Reiki practitioner as well as a certified Fairyologist!
She has written and illustrated six books and created several online classes. In her spare time, Jeanie is also an artist and owner of Practical Magic Salem featuring one of a kind jewelry, mixed media and art dolls.
The Four Paws Acupuncture and Practical Magic Salem websites are now nesting at NatureRealmPortal dot com.
Jeanie lives in Salem MA with her familiar, Nubi juan Kenobi and their menagerie of imaginary goats magical creatures.
Books by Jeanie Mossa
Barkopaedia: The Canine Book of Knowledge by Jeanie Mossa with Norman Kraft Available on Amazon
The Misery Journal: Finding Patterns in Your Aches & Pains: by Jeanie Mossa with Norman Kraft Available on Amazon
The Screaming Uterus - An Alternative Approach to Healing Your Uterus available on Kindle
Dr. Calamari's Guide to the Herbs, Minerals and Bugs of China (Out of print)
Whispers of the O'Fae Art & Affirmations for the Wounded Inner Child Available on Amazon
The Woof & Warp of Canine Pain: by Jeanie Mossa, with Norman Kraft, Available on Amazon