Treat Your Child's Video Game Addiction (Step by Step)
What you'll learn
- Learn how to treat your child's video game addiction.
- Learn how to persuade your teenager or your young child to do other activities.
- Learn the basic psychology behind video game addiction.
- Diagnose your children with video game addiction.
- Learn how to become a better parent as a whole and raise successful kids.
- Find the source of your child's video game addiction.
- Learn what to do if your kid goes into tantrum.
- Become a role model for your children.
- This course is for anybody.
LATEST: Treat Your Child's Video Game Addiction (2020)
This course is a complete guide to treating your child video game addiction. As this course contains both theory and practical sections.
By purchasing this course:
You will have access to the course forever.
I would be updating this course regularly. Additional lectures and bonuses would be free.
Full 30-day money back in full guarantee
If you have any further questions during the course, you may ask me any questions and I reply.
Click the "Take This Course" button right now. Looking forward to seeing you in the lectures.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for parents who are struggling to treat their child's video game addiction.
- Designed both for a mother or a father. This course is designed for parents as a whole, who wants to simply better their knowledge and skills in raising their child.
- Furthermore, this course is also for parents who do not have children yet. Since, this course may be a preparation for your parenting future.
Andrew Ryan is the author of the motivational book "The Trigger To Everything". He then founded a coffee shop business and at the same year created multiple streams of income through coaching and training corporate employees from multinational firms.
Furthermore he majors in public relations & advertising in the University Of New South Wales Australia to further enhance his knowledge in the contemporary media landscape.
Brain Wing Academy is dedicated to deliver high quality self development content. Our goal is to deliver complex topics into simple and easy to learn modules while maintaining its educative elements. All of our courses would be filled with minimalist illustrations and simple drawings to further enhance the learning experience. Our belief is simple, we believe in simplicity.
"The art of teaching is done right not by making simple things complicated, rather by making complicated things simple."
- Brain Wing Academy